What's new

How useful is Twitter to bring Traffic to Blog?

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people spend time on twitter. And they seem to be spending time to generate traffic to their post. But not sure how much does it help. Considering the twitter users are mostly short attention span like the Instagram users. And it can get pretty difficult considering nobody stays on your blog for long. And so in order to change this I wish to know the secret on how to get traffic from the twitter.

Do you think twitter is useful to get traffic to your blog?

Yes, it is a good platform for getting traffic. The challenge is that it takes more trick than the other platforms. You must know how to use hashtags on twitter. This is very important if you wish your content or post to be seen or read by users. You must be skilled in knowing which and what hashtags # are trending on twitter if not, its only a few people that will get to see your post.

Twitter is an interactive platform and you should know how to manage the words to the limit of 160 to 230 characters for updated twitter apps now. Take the opportunity to cross-promote your blog on Twitter. Tweeting about your blog can be an incredible way to reach out and connect with your consumer. With over 500 million users, you can find lots of new readers through tweeting too.

If you use Twitter well, it can drive tons of traffic back to your blog. But simply tweeting the title of your blog post with a link back to your site will not work.

You need to be pro-active. You need to be creative. You need to use great marketing when you are tweeting about your blog posts.

Well, unless you got an extremely receptive fan base, you would need to pay, just like on Facebook. However, I'm sure the results would be highly rewarding - assuming you got in your head if you want freebie type visitors or of the thought some might pay. Who has gotten rewarding Twitter traffic on here?

I don't think twitter will be my best option to get traffic well it will be okay if you have a lot of followers but
if you gonna just tweet with low followers i don't think it will works

Twitter isn't bad . On an average Twitter contribute 10% to gain traffics for my blogs. I used to follow peoples and retweet like their photos. When they get notified i ask them to visit my blogs and add bookmark it. But still i prefer Facebook it contribute 30% of my total traffic

Twitter can get you traffic if you have tons of followers but I see twitter to be less visited when compared with a platform like Facebook. It is a good platform but there is a better alternative.

I've never used Facebook or Twitter for that matter to promote my site but I have heard from a lot of people that both can be incredibly powerful ways to drive traffic with according to many Twitter being one of the best. I found @Empire post very helpful had I ever give it a shot. I can actually see how hashtags can direct people to view your tweet and that makes complete sense. I did however consider Facebook advertising and may even try it after a while.

Depends what type of blog it is and what's your main audience. Twitter is a huge social media website but keep in mind that Twitter is not popular in the entire world like Facebook is

Social media in general is very effective in driving traffic to one's blog. Advertising your blog constantly while making comments or jumping on a trendy post on Twitter would go a long way in helping your blog. You could also tell your close friends to help promote your blog on Twitter. If you have enough money, you could also pay a Twitter influencer to help promote your blog

Twitter is already the number one social media platform right now to get things done .You just need to work on your contents and you are good to go it will definitely bring more traffic.

Twitter just like Facebook if properly used can generate more traffic to a website and it is even easier to meet huge traffic based on the fact that it is large base and also enlightened users

It is like Facebook and other social media platform but bit powerful as it direct traffic with minimal efforts and you can easily use hashtags which can help you go viral.

A lot of people spend time on twitter. And they seem to be spending time to generate traffic to their post. But not sure how much does it help. Considering the twitter users are mostly short attention span like the Instagram users. And it can get pretty difficult considering nobody stays on your blog for long. And so in order to change this I wish to know the secret on how to get traffic from the twitter.

Do you think twitter is useful to get traffic to your blog?
I don't think twitter is so useful in generating traffic like facebook or instagram. Twitter users are usually content with what they find on the platform unless your information is very attractive.

Driving traffic to your blog is as important to your blogging success as your writing itself. Twitter is the most useful platform for increasing traffic because it is a link-based service and many people love to tweet daily. ... Also, at the same time, you'll need to connect with more and more people on Twitter.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back