What's new

How useful is Twitter to bring Traffic to Blog?

Twitter is already the number one social media platform right now to get things done .You just need to work on your contents and you are good to go it will definitely bring more traffic.
Yes, you are right,Twitter is the most useful platform for increasing traffic because it is a link-based service and many people love to tweet daily. So grab this opportunity and start promoting your blog on Twitter. With over 313 million active monthly Twitter users, you can find many new readers through tweeting as well.

For Twitter to bring traffic to a blog one has to use trending hashtags#, and sometimes through a referral among one's friends or followers.
I was once introduced to a blog via a friend's referral on twitter and after finding out that the blog was a very interesting one I also invited many people to it and they were grateful
Any social media platform Can bring traffic to a blog, if you can post things like pictures, articles, videos, stories about the blog on twitter many people will follow the link you refer them to and visit your blog.

Last edited:
Twitter isn't bad . On an average Twitter contribute 10% to gain traffics for my blogs. I used to follow peoples and retweet like their photos. When they get notified i ask them to visit my blogs and add bookmark it. But still i prefer Facebook it contribute 30% of my total traffic
One thing i have come to discover in the social media space is that you should actually do what really works for you,there atr some media platforms that you will engage in,that will actually give you the result that you are looking for,and not neccessarily the popular ones.

Twitter can be a useful tool to bring traffic to your blog if used effectively. Tweeting links to your blog posts: Share links to your blog posts on Twitter and encourage your followers to read and share them. Use relevant hashtags: Use relevant hashtags in your tweets to reach a wider audience interested in your blog topic. This will increase the chances of your tweets being seen by people who are not following you. Engage with your followers: Engage with your followers by responding to their tweets and retweeting their content. This will help build a relationship with them, and they are more likely to visit your blog and share your content. Use Twitter Cards: Twitter Cards can be used to display images, videos, and summaries of your blog posts directly in tweets. This can make your tweets more visually appealing and increase the likelihood of people clicking through to your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back