What's new

How to write free content for websites?

There is a site among many others, that I would recommend is EzineArticles. On this site, you can find free articles on different topics. Take 3-5 different articles on the same topic and rewrite their paragraphs that you find informative and interesting to write your own 1 article.
To avoid plagiarism, you must not simply copy-paste their words. Instead, rewrite it in your own words. Then, pass your articles through different free or paid plagiarism softwares.

You can offer your content services directly to website owners. Say you want to make a blog post about fishing. You can contact a few of the bigger fishing blogs and see if you can do some work for them. I have had a number of people contact me to do this, I allowed a few but I always publish it myself under the blog's name so I can make sure there are no plagiarism issues.

If you are an original then there is no need to worry about plagiarism. If you are planning to do this for free, then just create an account on your favorite forum or blogging site and start to contribute by posting an article, blog, or thread.

Writing naturally should get you writing original material, I think. However, to double-check there are several online services like CopyScape, where you can run your material thru a program. Well, saying your stuff has been double-checked by software is a good marketing gimmick for writing jobs.

Be unique, and check for plagarism. If you find some rewrite until it is plagiarism-free. That's about how to do it.

There are numerous places in which you can get free articles and rewrite them to your website. Plrplr is one of platforms in which you can get free articles and write them for your website.

Through your topic iam also getting some information, about how to write good articles, because mine also not good in writing, but through this forum iam trying to improve my writing skills.

There are numerous places in which you can get free articles and rewrite them to your website. Plrplr is one of platforms in which you can get free articles and write them for your website.

Well, it is a site that promotes private label right articles. I guess that it is much better to pay for articles rather than buying such kind of articles because such kind of articles might have an effect on the SEO of your site.

Well, it is a site that promotes private label right articles. I guess that it is much better to pay for articles rather than buying such kind of articles because such kind of articles might have an effect on the SEO of your site.
Most of those people you may also come here to pick articles to write. I am one of those that can write articles completely and you will not even find out. Some people also use tools like Quillbot but I don't recommend it.

Most of those people you may also come here to pick articles to write. I am one of those that can write articles completely and you will not even find out. Some people also use tools like Quillbot but I don't recommend it.

I checked the Quillbot website and it seems like it is a article rewriting tool. I am not a really big fan of such kind of tools, though. Thanks for sharing. It does seem quite different from other rewriting software.

I checked the Quillbot website and it seems like it is a article rewriting tool. I am not a really big fan of such kind of tools, though. Thanks for sharing. It does seem quite different from other rewriting software.
Of course they are almost the same thing but they have a premium version and there are people using it to for blogs. I've not personally used the premium version but the reviews I got makes it seem better.

The best way I know is to scan all the articles related to the post you want to write to get the ideas about what you want to write about. After this, free your mind and begin to type as it come to you. Leave it for like 30 minutes to rest and then come back later edit it. You can free version of grammerly to correct simple errors.
Rewriting tool or software have many flaws. If google discover that you're using rewriting tool to rewrite your article, they may penalized your website. The best thing is to write the article yourself.

Last edited:
How to write free content for websites? State the important points for writing plagiarism free content
I think it is definitely important to check several aspects of the English language in relation to your piece, such as semantics, spell-checking and vocabulary. Your content must also be original to avoid plagiarism.

There is no need to worry about plagiarism if you are an original.
Create an account on your preferred forum or blogging platform if you intend to do this for free, then start participating by publishing an article, blog, or thread.

Most of these people can also come here to pick an article to write.I'm one of those people who can write an article perfectly and you can't even figure it out.Quillbot etc. Some people use tools, but I don't recommend them.

Creating free content will always result in garbage content all the time. There are many tools that are being used to spin content and articles and all of them are useless.

technology has made it a whole lot easier for us to get non plagiarize contents with the use of artificial intelligence, there are various software's that can provide you with non plagiarized contents.

Creating free content will always result in garbage content all the time. There are many tools that are being used to spin content and articles and all of them are useless.
Spun articles does not really make sense because people will not be able to understand what you're talking about. Ot is always important to take your time to create good contents for your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back