What's new

How to use the Audio Library on YouTube

You may find that you are getting copyright claims because of the music you are uploading with your videos. This can all change if you read this guide today.

Click on the YouTube homepage. Once you have done this, go the YouTube Audio Library. All of the music in the Audio Library can be downloaded and can be used within your videos.

You are fully allowed to use the song in your video if it says "You're free to use this song in any of your videos". If it says, You're free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description" then you have to include a piece of text in your description. You can see whether you are fully allowed to use the song by clicking on the song in the YouTube Audio Libary and then once you have clicked on it this piece of text will appear and it will tell you.

Thank you for reading this article!
Alex

I haven't tried uploading of video on my YouTube channel before but with this instruction and procedures that you have late here I will start uploading videos on my YouTube channel.

I have a youtube channel with is not monetized. I did once tried to monetize when the requirement was just 10 thousand views. However, I never reached that threshold. Now that they have introduced tougher threshold, I have completely given up

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back