What's new

How to upload videos to youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the while, I thought that you just need to tap on the upload button, choose file and start uploading. Thanks for the information. I have never tried uploading videos on Youtube before, but it may be of use in the future.

All the while, I thought that you just need to tap on the upload button, choose file and start uploading. Thanks for the information. I have never tried uploading videos on Youtube before, but it may be of use in the future.
You can visit my YouTube channel for more tips and strategies. I have uploaded videos for new You Tubers. If you like my content please Subscribe to my channel.

How to upload videos to youtube? I have a youtube account and I don't know how to upload a video from a regular camera to youtube?
To do this, you must first have your own YouTube channel. Make the best of whatever content you upload and its thumbnail first. Upload your video by going to the Upload Video section of YouTube one day. The most important thing about uploading a video is that you should not upload long videos but upload them in small pieces. This will also increase your time and your video will go viral easily.

In order to upload videos on youtube the first thing you need to have is a gmail ID, of course. LOL. Just kidding!
A lot of people are not doing this but I think uploading an intro video is very helpful in getting more subscribers on your channel and views on your videos. Make sure you are not posting trash or violating the TOS.

1. Sign in to your channel on the YouTube app.
  2. At the top of the app, tap the camera .
  3. Record a new video or select an existing video from your gallery.
  4. Add a title (max 100 characters) and description (max 5,000 characters) to your video.
  5. (Optional) Use enhancements:
  6. Important thing is that uploading video dosnt mean long videos so you have to break it into pieces.

Never upload your videos through mobile phones. When you edit a video in your mobile and save it. That raw file name will be a combination of alphabets and numbers. Even if you rename the file, when you will upload it through your mobile it will be saved on YouTube system with the first name like 123andhj98. Now YouTube system will not recommend such videos to anyone. So there will be very less chance for your video to be explored by the audience. On the other hand, after editing your video in mobile, if you shift your video to computer or laptop and rename it, then upload it on YouTube. It will be saved on the YouTube system with the name you have renamed like "How to upload a video on YouTube". Now YouTube system will not only rank your video but also recommend it to the right audience because from the file name system knows what kind of audience will need this video. This will increase traffic on your channel.
You can visit my channel and see the video on how to upload videos the right way, some common mistakes you tubers make, YouTube watch time threshold confusions and much more. Hope this will help you all.

Salut ,
Il est maintenant très facile de télécharger une vidéo YouTube en ligne sans logiciels ou applications. Pour se faire, allez sur le site y2mate.com pour télécharger votre vidéo. Une fenêtre rectangulaire apparaîtra et copiez l'adresse du lien de la vidéo YouTube et collez dans la fenêtre. Une autre fenêtre s'ouvrir et ensuite sélectionnez la qualité de la vidéo que vous voulez et , une autre petite fenêtre s'ouvrira et appuyez enfin sur TÉLÉCHARGEZ. Quelques minutes après vous retrouverez votre vidéo téléchargée dans votre dossier téléchargement. Vous pouvez aussi télécharger des MP3 sur YouTube avec ce site.

If you are trying to upload through a mobile phone, For you to do this successful you to download YouTube Studio App from there you can successful upload to your channel. You can find the app on play store. If its a camera save on smart cards transfer to PC or phone then upload from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back