What's new

How to stay away from scammers

Staying away from scammers is something that has to start from within, an individual has to determine in his mind to avoid any online activity that's too good to be true.
I totally agree with you on this. Staying away from scammers has to be a mental decision. When I first decided to stop investing in hyips, I had to really ensure that I stay away from them. I even refrained from visiting the hyip section in forums because they would really tempt me into working in them.

I totally agree with you on this. Staying away from scammers has to be a mental decision. When I first decided to stop investing in hyips, I had to really ensure that I stay away from them. I even refrained from visiting the hyip section in forums because they would really tempt me into working in them.
That is the best thing to do, but a lot of people are looking for an easy way out of poverty and they end up in more poverty after falling for scams sites due to greed.

I don't think there is a precise way of staying away from scammers the only thing is to be updated on how things are been don before embarking into it and be smart as well

I don't think there is a precise way of staying away from scammers the only thing is to be updated on how things are been don before embarking into it and be smart as well
I think there's is a way to stay away from scammers and scamming sites. The best way is to make good research before joining new earning site.

I think there's is a way to stay away from scammers and scamming sites. The best way is to make good research before joining new earning site.
Some of these scammers are very smart and would make it very complicated for you to ever detect them easily until you have become a victim.

Some of these scammers are very smart and would make it very complicated for you to ever detect them easily until you have become a victim.
That's true. One has the be brave not to fall on the traps on those scammers. But By what you've just said it seems like you have ever been scammed. Can you share your experience on scamming if you won't mind.

Scammers are actually every where and they are more common online and I so much appreciate the post because i have been able to learn a lot from it though i will still conduct a personal research
I was one on a site that seems to be legit but it turns out to be a scam. One thing I know of scaming sites they are very wise they makes everything like a legit site

To stay away from online fraudsters aren't sometimes easy. Although we could be the cause of these scamming happening, as most of us are quite greedy looking for the fastlink to success.

I definitely agree that you should always do research before you place your trust into a company. My motto is, always be suspicious - if I can't verify for sure that something is not a scam, I don't pay or give payment details.
Yes considering the fact that scammers seems to everywhere online but there are things to do to avoid them,one which is research about the particular site before participating in it.

You need to check your mindset to see if you're not thinking about what will make a scammer got attracted to you. Take for instance if you are looking for easy money without putting in the effort. Over time you are going to come in contact with a scammer and you can easily get scammed due to your mindset.

I just pity those who always like to click on every links promotion that looks too good to be true. Like click and get free 10gig data, so would even fill in their details all in the name of wanting to get free mobile data. Most of the scammers used those details to defraud their victims.

Another thing to avoid scammers is to ensure that you're not impatient or in a hurry to make money. A lot of these sites would promise exhorbitant amounts and most writers fall for them without knowing they're out to be ripped.
Start with known platforms and steadily build your brand.

To easily stay away from the lane of scammers is not that hard to do. You must first make sure you are not the type that is too drawn to greed because they can easily capitulate on it and cause you more harm.

Sometimes your mindset and think it might be as play when you got yourself attracted to scammers. If you keep looking for ways to make huge amount of money with little or no effort, over time you are going to meet someone who is going to scare you if your money.

To be safe online, one should always check the top left screen if it's showing something like a padlock 🔒 that's to show that the site is safe and then two factor authentication to provide security for online wallet.

Yes , with the advancements in technology , it also means there is more chance of getting scammed , scammers find their new way to scam people , so one should do proper research and take his/her own time before investing or joining any platform.
The advance in technology has even made the work of scammers very easy for them. This is why it is always very important to make enough research if you are transacting with anybody or doing any kind of online business. A lot of people have been scammed so many websites because they didn't make the necessary research.

The internet provides a wide world benifit, but the more important question is are you save ? I have been a victim of many online money making scammers.So my advice to anyone out there it is more important to find trusthworthy chanel and go with the right expectation,If you do not research the particular website at first place never share your personal information for the sake of earning.privacy is important, protect you phone,computer,protect yourself and make sure to keep these programs up to date.
The easiest way is to simply check the reviews from people who have already dealt with the site. (Difficult when the site is new.)
But 9 out of 10 times all you'd have to do is a quick Google search with the site name and then type "legit or scam?" Or "reviews" and you're all set.
Former workers are usually pretty honest about their experiences, good or bad.

Doing research is really important before starting anything new, especially when it's a matter of investing your hard-earned money. This can save you from scams.

We use a lot of websites and other things. Before using them make sure they are genuine. Scammers always drop a net if you don't alert Then they swipe our all amount. So always use anti-virus software and before clicking any link, make sure that link is trusted. In this way, we escape from scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back