What's new

How to stay away from scammers

1. Not all advertisement seen on your wall should be welcome.
2.Dont give your personal details or account to people you don't trust.
3.Confirm sources of information be you act.
4.Avoid transactions online until they are genuine.

Personal details shouldn't be provided by internet except if it is payment gateway site that requires verification like Binance. Else, for people from internet anonymousity is required.

Escrow service can be protective to you but sometimes the delivery of product delays for whatever reason then you do not release funds to buyer and decline transaction and after 3 days your product is delivered then how to revert escrow service this is the question?
No not really, though thanks for this information, it would be alot of help whenever I decide to make use of their service. You made mention of only investing on sites that has the Escrow service, so I asked what about in a situation where you come across a platform that does not have this service. What does one do?

No not really, though thanks for this information, it would be alot of help whenever I decide to make use of their service. You made mention of only investing on sites that has the Escrow service, so I asked what about in a situation where you come across a platform that does not have this service. What does one do?
Then you have to pay half of the price before product delivery and half of the price when the product is delivered then buyer will not scam you this is what most of people are doing these days.

We can stay away from scamer by using scam detective application. We should get away from online scamer that ask for bank details. We should go away from those application that requires bank information online forms.

Then you have to pay half of the price before product delivery and half of the price when the product is delivered then buyer will not scam you this is what most of people are doing these days.
Good idea, or to be on a more safer side you can opt for a pay on delivery system. Most online services today are into this. After making or taking your orders, they would delivery your goods before collecting payment.

These are very good ways to stay away from scammers. Indeed it is best to never trust any advertisements before you check their legitimacy. The ads are always so eye catching and can pull many people into trusting them.

You are right there , you cannot always stay away from scammers because they are everywhere even beside us , the only way to stay away from them is to be careful when dealing online.
We cannot stay away from scammers, because whatever we do, they will come closer and closer. The good thing to do is to be aware, and do not be stupid so as not to be approached and fooled. Think wisely always.

Well one way to stay away from scammers is to ensure that the platform you're working with has an escrow that would enable your money to be intact, as long as you've delivered the job to the person, your money is released to you straightaway.

Scams will continue to flourish, and you must exercise extreme caution when dealing with strangers online. I believe that a platform has been established to which payments will be made and to which you will be paid after your work has been submitted. Make the most of such opportunities.

Try as much as possible to avoid putting all your personal information on social media , always make sure your credit card information is safe with you always and we can also avoid scammer talking and confiding in someone before paying for any investment.
Below are a few ways to keep you away from scammers:-
1. Don’t give your personal or financial information in response to a request that you didn’t expect. Legitimate organizations won’t call, email, or text to ask for your personal information, like your Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers.

If you get an email or text message from a company you do business with and you think it’s real, it’s still best not to click on any links. Instead, contact them using a website you know is trustworthy.

2. Resist the pressure to act immediately. Legitimate businesses will give you time to make a decision. Anyone who pressures you to pay or give them your personal information is a scammer.

3. Know how scammers tell you to pay. Never pay someone who insists you pay with a gift card or by using a money transfer service. And never deposit a check and send money back to someone.

4. Stop and talk to someone you trust. Before you do anything else, tell someone — a friend, a family member, a neighbor — what happened. Talking about it could help you realize it’s a scam.

Sometime ago someone almost to scammed me on telegram. I think that telegram platform is one of the social Media platform with the highest concentration of scammers. I'm always sceptical about the kind of people I do business with on a platform. What really helped me is that I made some enquiries and found out that he was a scammer.

Scams will be more prevalent than ever, so you should always use extreme caution while communicating with someone online.
I believe a platform has been established where payments will be made and where you will receive compensated after submitting your work.
Utilize these channels.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back