What's new

How to start of with trading with forex

One of the best way to start trading in the forex market is...
Learning the basics (currency pairs)
Learn the software (MT4, MT5)
Learn with demo accounts.
Find a reliable service provider.
Use the service provider's resources such as tools and guides.
Try out the support services of the provider.
Learn about strategies and try them all out.
Also note that When trading forex by yourself, only you are responsible and accountable for your own success. You cannot simply shift the blame to someone else.
Post automatically merged:

One of the best way to start trading in the forex market is...
Learning the basics (currency pairs)
Learn the software (MT4, MT5)
Learn with demo accounts.
Find a reliable service provider.
Use the service provider's resources such as tools and guides.
Try out the support services of the provider.
Learn about strategies and try them all out.
Also note that When trading forex by yourself, only you are responsible and accountable for your own success. You cannot simply shift the blame to someone else.

Before you can start to trade Forex, mAke sure you learn it from the experienced traders, and after finishing acquiring your knowledge start practicing demo account.
When you have passed those stages then you can start trading on your real life account.

F
i have always imagined how to start off with forex trading as a Nigerian. I have seen and heard of different trading platform,and I have even seen a lot if person saying they can teach on how to go about it but their fees are just to exorbitant.
is there anyway I can go about it on simplicity and or straightforwardness?
If you want to day trade forex, I recommend opening an account with at least $2000, preferably $5000 if you want a decent income stream. With a $3000 account, and risking no more than 1% of your account on each trade ($30 or less), you can make $60+ per day.

The best way to start forex is to find someone to teach you either online or offline.
Afrer learning start practising on a demo account to gain confidence.
After that you can start with your life account and start making money, but please make sure you always use risk management.

i have always imagined how to start off with forex trading as a Nigerian. I have seen and heard of different trading platform,and I have even seen a lot if person saying they can teach on how to go about it but their fees are just to exorbitant.
Simply you have to learn forex trading,you can practice on demo account. So that you don't have need to give your money to anyone to make profit for you, you can make it for yourself. But trading is not at all simple, chances of profit are lower then chances of loss. So be careful with your investment.

Starting forex is really not a difficult thing to do. The only thing that can be a bit challenging mist times is the way or winning strategy to use that would make you money or let me say profit to your trading account. This is always not an easy task

I advise you to start with binance trading ok? If start with binance trading I give you six months you will become an expert only if you are serious about it, if you want to start all you need to do is just download binance app on play store, then sign up, make sure you confirm your account.

If truly you really wanna learn how to trade on forex trading,things you need are not that much or expensive. One you must create time for yourself online alone not for offline, two you tray and get as much data for you to be able to watch some videos on youtube. If you can get yourself prepare with all this I mention,there were alot of training of forex trade on youtube,just search for the one you feel you like.

Why you are at it,don't rush into Forex it will definitely rush you out. Take your time to learn the basics until you get a full strategy that works for you continue learning have a mentor or go through YouTube videos.

The best way to start up trading in Forest, frstly have the knowledge of Forest trading then go to app or Forest site and start training.

I think that there are some crypto exchanges that actually have digital versions of some fiat currency that you can use for a basic forex trading just as a start. For example i know that yobit has a trading pair between usd and rur that you can use to get accustomed to this trading.

If you have successfully attained the required knowledge, I don't think you should be bothered of fees. Just look for a broker with good spread and head unto trading.

I would advice you or anyone planning on going into forex to go for lessons first, there are so many materials you can make use of in the internet or you could join academies like Im academy, then before you start trading a live account, please learn with a demo account.

Yeah I've had experience with those forex instructors on WhatsApp and no doubt their fees are high, one could set out with the right book on forex to get familiar with the basis, as there are lot sir books for every level

Getting started in forex is not just about getting a broker, you need to get someone that will impact you with knowledge about it to avoid you loosing much

If you can actually be able to find someone who is a professional Trader and he or she is willing to teach you how to treat successfully and it's the only way that you can learn how to trade on forex.

First you need a good mobile device and a good network provider.
Then you need to get some advise or you can take some tutorials online.
Then you can choose your trading platform, you can always find them on Google play store if your are using your phone.
Octafx or Fxtm.
Register with any, make a deposit.
Basically the minimum trading amount is always $10
So you make your first deposit and get into trading

First you need a good mobile device and a good network provider.
Then you need to get some advise or you can take some tutorials online.
Then you can choose your trading platform, you can always find them on Google play store if your are using your phone.
Octafx or Fxtm.
Register with any, make a deposit.
Basically the minimum trading amount is always $10
So you make your first deposit and get into trading

Seriously, this is not something that you can easily jump into by just reading up some things online because it is very tactical for you to trade on Forex and become successful.

There is nothing simple or straight forward about trading the forex market when you're just new into it. It is a very confusing platform if you are New there. So, you can't have it that easy trading as a newbie

Fiarr off. If you have no experience trading the foreign exchange market also kneon as forex, you should get yourself someone who has been in the game to help you out by teaching you or putting you through to learn the ropes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator