What's new

How to start a Skydiving business?

It is also a business that is not common in my location. I don't even think that we have the requirements here in my country. People hardly do it and I don't know anyone who does it.
I feel like if one were to start a skydiving business in my country, one wouldn't not earn much profit. This is because we also do not have the requirements for the business and people do not seem interested in these things in my country.

I feel like if one were to start a skydiving business in my country, one wouldn't not earn much profit. This is because we also do not have the requirements for the business and people do not seem interested in these things in my country.
That is true
It is not as if we do not have people who are not interested in it or people who can do it but they are very few. They are not many and moat of us seem not to be interested.

That is true
It is not as if we do not have people who are not interested in it or people who can do it but they are very few. They are not many and moat of us seem not to be interested.
Yeah. Most people in my country are too busy trying to earn a living and they feel they don't have time for things like sky diving. They believe these things are a waste of time.

We are just looking for other ways to make money instead of skydiving. Anyone who does that here may take time to make a reasonable amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back