What's new

How to set up Monetization on YouTube!

You have to sign in to your YouTube account and if you are not already at please go to YouTube. In the right hand top-side, there is your avatar, click on it. You then want to click on Creator Studio. Go to Channel on the Left of the screen. Next to "Monetisation", click Enable and follow the steps directed in the Monetisation page.

Good luck with making money on YouTube

I think the requirements are the toughest for my YouTube channel because I am not consistent at all. When I first started back in the days, around 2009, you had to have only 500 subscribers to get monetized, now the bare is waaay up high. Hopefully tho I'll figure out a way to get there.

It used to be you needed to have a million views on a video, I was making money for a bit with it then they canceled it cause I wasnt getting that many regular views.

You have to sign in to your YouTube account and if you are not already at please go to YouTube. In the right hand top-side, there is your avatar, click on it. You then want to click on Creator Studio. Go to Channel on the Left of the screen. Next to "Monetisation", click Enable and follow the steps directed in the Monetisation page.

Good luck with making money on YouTube
That's cool way to start monetization process with youtube. I'm on the process of creating my own YouTube channel to advertise my game streaming network. I'm just on the process of creating it, with some tips you passed up here, I don't think I will be finding monetization via my YouTube channel.

When I knew about youtube monetization, you only needed 10 thousand views. You could reach that mark in less than 30 days if you published a lot of contents. However, the current 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months is really difficult. I started youtube channel about three months ago and I already have 400 subs, however, I only have 20 hours watch time, looks like I will not reach 4000 hours view even in a year.

I have never been much interested in earning money on YouTube because I feel that it's a very stressful process as it is very difficult to get views on your videos that will be up to about 1,000 views required for YouTube channel monetization.

I have never been much interested in earning money on YouTube because I feel that it's a very stressful process as it is very difficult to get views on your videos that will be up to about 1,000 views required for YouTube channel monetization.
Laughs, if you have something to give to the crowed that will attract viral attention, then you should go for it. Cos it will bring you money when you're showcasing it via YouTube as people are gaining from it, be it entertainment or lecturing.

If you have reached the monetization threshold, you can connect your adsense account and submit your channel for approval. Unless you have used illegal methods like buying subscribers and views, using bots to build subscribers and views, your channel will surely be approved.

When I started working online, making money on youtube was my main priority. Sadly, I had to give up because I could not build 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours view.

In order to set up monetization, you first need to build at least 1000 subscribers and have at least 4000 hours watch time for your all videos in the past one year.

Thanks for sharing this post here. I'm still a new YouTuber so I'm really not doing monitization on my channel at the moment just because of the fact the channel is yet to grow to generate revenue

Monetization youtube channels is not quite an easy job because you need to at least 1000 subscribers and over 5000 hours of views and reaching that milestone is not an easy task some people eventually venture into using fake views and irrelevant subscribers and this in turn you make YouTube unable to verify you because of your cheat. It is not easy

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back