What's new

How to set up Monetization on YouTube!

You have to sign in to your YouTube account and if you are not already at please go to YouTube. In the right hand top-side, there is your avatar, click on it. You then want to click on Creator Studio. Go to Channel on the Left of the screen. Next to "Monetisation", click Enable and follow the steps directed in the Monetisation page.

Good luck with making money on YouTube

What exactly happens when you monetize your YouTube? I'm not too familiar with that to know what requirements are needed and how the process works? I don't have my YouTube for my forum set up yet but someone recently suggested I get started doing my crafts as video tutorials since I have a crafting forum. Is monetizing something that would work for me?

I could be wrong, but monetization would need a good traffic flow. It would take a lot of effort and/or money to make it happen probably. Perhaps a lot of beginners aren't ready.

Is there a minimum number for followers needed as well as traffic probably?

I believe that YOUTUBE, I place a series of requirements to be able to monetize your channel, I'm not sure, but how are the profits obtained with the videos, or is it only through the advertising links that are added at the time of publishing a Video?

I think you forgot to tell the requirements. You can not simple go into monetizing, you have to follow YouTube policy and rules.
You need at least 1k subscriber with 4000 watch time plus copyrights free . After that you can apply for the monetization.
Well i am struggling hard for my channel and i have only 845 subscriber.

I think you forgot to tell the requirements. You can not simple go into monetizing, you have to follow YouTube policy and rules.
You need at least 1k subscriber with 4000 watch time plus copyrights free . After that you can apply for the monetization.
I just wanted to say that after I read the first post, I actually have a youtube account with around 700 subs and I think 2000 watch hours and like 110-120 clips done already, had to take a break from it to focus on something else and I didn t focus on monetizing it anymore...

This is what I really need to venture into. YouTube is paying big time. Before the year runs out I will take my time to study it and venture into it fully.

Creating YouTube studio is not a problem but getting those who will subscribe and the 40000 watch hours is not a child's play.

I have always pondered about how the monetization works on YouTube but the terms and conditions are no child's play, getting subs and creating contents that are copyright free isn't as easy as some think

Is there any way youtuber buy views? I’ve heard my YouTuber friend talked about this before

Yeah I’m very interested how do I go about it? Can you please share the guidelines or you’re sell them?
Can you send me Video Link so i can try it out? its just a community that i'm in that shares the video around and watches it , its made of me my friends and lots of people in my uni

You have to sign in to your YouTube account and if you are not already at please go to YouTube. In the right hand top-side, there is your avatar, click on it. You then want to click on Creator Studio. Go to Channel on the Left of the screen. Next to "Monetisation", click Enable and follow the steps directed in the Monetisation page.

Good luck with making money on YouTube
Tell you what given steps so we can monetize our YouTube channel but before this we have to check our Channel have 1000 subscribers and 4,000 watching hours

Tell you what given steps so we can monetize our YouTube channel but before this we have to check our Channel have 1000 subscribers and 4,000 watching hours
Yeah its a given at this point, since you can't access it without meeting the requirements

Thank you very much for this valuable information. I always have passion for creating videos but I want to be done with my programming classes first

Monetization will need a traffic flow and you need that on YouTube if you have met with all the requirements required from the flow.

The new users of Youtube who want to start a channel definitely need traffic and subscribers. Most important is subscription than views and like. If the user reaches 1k subscription get a good amount instead of 10k views get low.

It is easier said than done. You need at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in order to become eligible for monetization. Once you have fulfilled the requirement, you need to send it for approval. If you used artificial measures to build subs and views. You will be rejected.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back