What's new

How to set up a YouTube Account

Introduction - I will be showing you how to set up a YouTube Account. All you have to do is follow the steps below in this guide and you will have your new account set in no time

Step 1 - You must first create a account through Google. Once you have done this, scroll down and click "next step".

Step 2 - You will then be asked to agree with Google's Privacy and Terms. If you want to create a Google Acccount, you must agree with the terms. Take a look through there terms and then scroll down and click agree.

Step 3 - After creating your new Google Account, a welcome message should appear like this" "Welcome! Your new email address is ***"

Step 4 - Go to YouTube in your browser and click sign in. It should say "You are now registered with YouTube!"

Step 5 - You have to go here and create a Google+ Profile which is linked to your YouTube Channel. In the corner it will say, join Google+. You have to click join Google+. Do not write your first name/last name. Write a selected YouTube name that you would like.

Step 6 - Go to your video manager and create a channel and you should be asked to create a channel under the name you choose when you created your Google+ profile.

Step 7 - [Optional-Step] - Go to YouTube Features and get yourself verified and enabled of all of the features that are available.

I hope this benefited you and I wish you the best of luck with your new YouTube Account! Thank you taking the time to read this Article!

xXInfectedXx!

Thank you so much for this post, though I haven't set up a you tube. From your post I will set up one soon so I can work on how to make money with it. Thanks again. Knowledge is indeed power.

I really learnt something great from the youtube channel set up processes. Now i can say, i can create a YouTube channel single handedly without seeking further professional advise.

Well the procedure I use in setting up my YouTube account is quite easy because I already had a Google account which is mandatory before one can activate their new smartphone. This procedure that you have said here is quite interesting.

When I created a youtube account, the only monetization requirement was to reach 10K views. However, back then I was not much into youtube and was busy with blogging. By the time I was ready to start my youtube channel they changed monetization rules and it became difficult.

When I decided to work online, creating a youtube channel was on my high priority list. Launching a youtube channel was my first try to earn money online. sadly, it did not work

I have never attempted to create a channel on youtube because until now I have never felt a necessity of creating a channel. Simply because I am not a video content creator.

You did a very good job by showing us how to create a YouTube channels but you didn't show how to earn money from it too

A lot of people who are actually YouTube channel lovers would really appreciate this great effort you have put together in getting this piece of information well tabulated. They only have to simply read it here and apply it instantly

Thank you sharing with us now I can easily register when I want to. I have no ideas now so maybe I will create when I have any.

Based on my research on youtube channels I found out that it is not easy to maintain cause you must be able to carry your audience along effectively and also we have to create a time for them so creating a YouTube channel is not what a lazy person can do
Actually you wrote a nice article update and it's a lengthy one so about it you have a very good knowledge about creating a YouTube channel but it's a very lucrative adventure or business or decision provided you're serious with it
Actually you wrote a nice article update and it's a lengthy one so about it you have a very good knowledge about creating a YouTube channel but it's a very lucrative adventure or business or decision provided you're serious with it

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back