How to sell mobiles.

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The best method to sell second hand mobiles is to use eBay for this purpose. Make your account and display your mobile. Set a price for mobile. People will see your post. Interested people will contact you. In this way you can sell your mobile. Display your post with average price.

EBay is one of the best place for international selling of used and new products, techs, etc. I don't think their is any digital products that one can't find on EBay. But I use my country's advertising network called jiji to sell my used its and make profit.

The best method to sell second hand mobiles is to use eBay for this purpose. Make your account and display your mobile. Set a price for mobile. People will see your post. Interested people will contact you. In this way you can sell your mobile. Display your post with average price.
Find digital marketing platforms. An example of one in Nigeria here is jiji. Just put it up with a nice picture, tag price and you are good to go. Another platform like that is eBay. A lot of people surf it each day searching for phones and electronics.

Find digital marketing platforms. An example of one in Nigeria here is jiji. Just put it up with a nice picture, tag price and you are good to go. Another platform like that is eBay. A lot of people surf it each day searching for phones and electronics.
Develop a powerful message on social media platform and physically shop.
Focus on the customer and fully understand the market. ...
Understand your own strengths, skills, and time available. ...

eBay is mostly good for international sellers, with their large base of followers and buyers, sellers will surely make some good amount of money selling phone on the e-commerce store. Another store you can look up to is Amazon. This is the largest and the biggest e-commerce store in the world and gives both sellers and buyers to meet on the said playform also.

Social media is the best source for promotion and development of your business.
you can list your products along with their price and also give discount offers to attract more customers. This will help you to groom your business rapidly.

You can sell mobiles on your shop offline and also online by giving advertising on your social media accounts. There are reday made advertising for almost every mobile, so you can share that advertising on your social medias.

We also have similar platform here, on it you can market you old device gas and to someone very close you, I have used it to purchase phone and a sound system at very low prices too.

E_Bay is a great place for used items and new items to be easily found and sold. Therefore, this place should be visited by every human being who needs to buy and sell his thing.

Jiji and ebay are good to sell and buy second hand phones. And to market phones, you will need to market your market on social media in order to attract customers. You can still make use of Facebook, whatsapp etc.

Yes eBay is good platform to sell used mobiles and other stuff. But only those people can sell on eBay who have credit cards/ bank accounts or PayPal account.
Those people who don't have these methods of Payments can sell their used cellphones through face book Marketplace. I think ,it's best alternative of ebay.

You can also sell it on other online platforms like Olx, Jiji, GumTree, Tarabso etc. There are some countries which eBay do not accept for one reason or another. Some of them are Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. If you Don have chance to list your goods on eBay, other platforms I mentioned work in similar way to eBay and they also command lots of buyers traffic too.

The best method to selling a moblie to make a account olx and daraz. If your mobile condition is very good so you sell the moblie in mobile market . second moblie prize is low so you don't take a prize which you buy it

First is to sell it to your needy freind or any needy person another is if you have bulk of second hand mobiles you should go on Facebook page and post mobile pictures with price surely people will contact you and you can easily sell
Post automatically merged:

First is to sell it to your needy freind or any needy person another is if you have bulk of second hand mobiles you should go on Facebook page and post mobile pictures with price surely people will contact you and you can easily sell

Sure, ebay is a wide marketplace to sell mobiles, not just mobiles alone but anything you wish to sell internationally, Pierre Omidyar who owns a part of ebay and Paypal has really taken marketplace business to higher levels so as to satisfy a wide range of customers, I may try to use ebay whenever i have widely recognised products to sell.

The best method to selling a moblie to make a account olx and daraz. If your mobile condition is very good so you sell the moblie in mobile market . second moblie prize is low so you don't take a prize which you buy it but to get the possible price for your mobile .

Selling phones that are older then 5 years is pointless, I mean unless it's cheap as cheap then maybe but most rather love to buy new tech. I have 10 years old smartphone that no one wants so free or trash it away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back