What's new

How to sell estate and land properties online

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
There are ways to market your products. He can create account on Jiji and within a few days, he'll get who to buy the properties
Post automatically merged:

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
Tell your friend to create account on Jiji dot com and advertise his property there. He'll get a buyer within some days.

Last edited:
It is very easy for you to sell estate and landed property online, all you have to do is to create a social Media account and post the building you wish to sell and also a picture of the plots of land.

This is not difficult, social media like Facebook and Twitter are quick platforms that can help to make this achievable, you can also browse through different forums online.

You can choose to settle for placing advertisement on appropriate websites for this. Or you go to groups on Facebook and forums for property discussion and place your advets there too

The first thing you can do is run paid advertising for the land on Facebook or Google. But you still have to meet the clients to complete the deal. No one can really sell land online.

There are legit platform to sell your business online. But you actually need to be very much careful of scammers so you won't lose your funds

One of the benefits of selling a property online is that you have a long list of real estate portals where you can advertise your properties. You have the advantage of putting up your property on as many platforms are possible. Online property platforms like PropertyPro.ng help you get your property online for free
In my country there is also a list of real estate portals, which makes the sale of the property easier. The images should be as presentable as possible, to attract the attention of potential clients.

The way way to go about it,and I guess is the fastest way as well,is to snap and upload the pictures of the land to all social media platform and try to tag all real estate agent online as well,with that a buyer would surely come.

Just like people have been suggesting, your friends should have taken pictures of the building and write some reviews about it or beyyer still contact some online app that helps in selling properties. We have a lot of them.

There are many ways for you to say estate and land property online, you can sell it through a website or through social Media platform, search on Facebook an Instagram.

Properties are very easy to sell on the internet provided that he do it the in right way. Selling lands and houses online is not just about uploading the pictures, he needs to give a full details of the land or house, such as the location, the square metre of the land, the type of the house, the price and some other important information concerning the property.

There are so many ways you could sell your property online, and one of the easy ways is on social media. You could take pictures and short videos of the property you want to sell and start posting on social media. These days there are even special sites created for the buying and selling of properties. You can also post them there

One of the easiest way or methods in which I have used several times in selling online is utilizing social media platform advantage like Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram. You can either run paid ads or organic ads and it will convert awesomely. Tested and trusted.

There is no other way to sell anything or real estate properties online that isn't through the use of the social media marketing and all sorts of advertising. This is how to go about it.

There is no other way to sell anything or real estate properties online that isn't through the use of the social media marketing and all sorts of advertising. This is how to go about it.
people who sell real estate and property online but what does prefer to buy property physically because of scam the only thing that can be done online is advertising such property.

Well, if you ask me I would tell you that it's not actually possible to initiate a business transaction in real estate online and finish the deal online. It's a business dealing that must be completed physically.

Visual representation would go a long way if sale is to be made, also make use of the available social media platforms to the maximum, take good and clear pictures of the building and upload

Visual representation would go a long way if sale is to be made, also make use of the available social media platforms to the maximum, take good and clear pictures of the building and upload
The visual presentation in an online advertisement makes the ad attractive. That's what they do in advertising a condo unit or a townhouse on tv. The video shows not only the interior but also the interior and even the community. It is interesting to see such an ad on tv that when done online can also attract potential buyers.

There are many classified ad platforms online where you can advertise your land or property. You can also go through agents since they have the network. You can also utilise social media which is also effective.

The only option left for in is to advertise the property on classified ads websites like olx, jiji etc People go to this website to look for something is they really need to buy at cheaper price. You can ask your friend to take picture of the property and upload it to the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back