What's new

How to sell estate and land properties online

Simple way is to take picture and upload ot on every social account he have because people mostly visit those sites where they see the best thing like he should make a link of the land or or selling place than he should upload it on every comments and if he like to give in bio so this will be more easy the searching people will visit his site and if the property or land locates in good area the seller will must visit and buy the land.but for this you have to follow this rules and wait for the good time

That's quite easy to do... He should take pictures of the estate or property then give it a very captivating caption... he should also state the location and also the amenities contained in the building and post it on different social media platforms and groups... he can also pay advertisers to do it for him
Yeah thanks, he already tried it and he got some buyers attention but they were not that financially bouyant.

I think he needs to get a caretaker and rent the house out instead of selling it or let the caretaker look for buyers for him.

1. Understand Who Your Buyer Will Be & What They Need to Know. ...
  2. Have the Land Ready. ...
  3. Choose Your Price Carefully. ...
  4. Offer Financing. ...
  5. Use Online Listings Targeted to Lot & Land Buyers. ...
  6. Show Your Property At Its Best. ...
  7. Tell the Story with your Sign. ...
  8. Talk with the Neighbors.

Yes the truth is social media platform is the best place to sell or advertise anything that has to do with real estate, one of the things you will need to do to make sure you make good sale is you have to be convincing enough, you must let people understand why they need to invest or buy the property you are advertising and then you must know how to make advertisement on different platforms

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
For this purpose you can use internet and create different websites where you can upload land informations.
Or you can also use social media as well, because it has great potential to attract customers. Simply you can enlist price or discount offers at the social media and attract people.

When you want to sell real estate properties online, first you market the properties, which involves the location the price and how to pay for the property, but it is very risky to buy real estate properties online because of the multiple of scammers these days, so the best is to market real estate properties online but when making payments it should be done in their office.

Selling real properties online can be a very tedious task if you don't understand the principles involved, the truth is you have to firstly make people understand the reason why investing in real estates is the best thing to do, let people know that they will be getting the value for their money in no time, let people know the future prospect of the land or environment, another thing is you should be constantly updating on social media sites and you should have a convincing flier

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
I don't think social media will help much because with social media you usually sell stuff of a cheaper nature and not many will be able to afford a property just like that. There are many real estate sites where you can post ads and even in the online newspapers ass well there are sections where you can posts ads as well and this may be a good idea. Also, you should try and promote it in local online boards in your area as well.

Well online is the best way in publicizing , which could get to thousands and millions of people at the your comfort zone all you need is a good way of publishing it like blogs , post ads and other social media . you must have to take pictures of the properties and place the informations so who ever is interested can see what he is buying

Well this is very easy
You can take a pic of the property, and hold online like social media groups such as facebook WhatsApp and all and also add the details of the property. Given time, it will sell

It's quite risky to sell estate or property online because many people do fraud. Well ,if you don't have any other option to sell your property then check all details about the buyers/ customers before selling.
You can place ad on social media ,in Facebook groups related to buy/sell groups of your area/ country.
When you see a person is interested to buy then check all details and receive money first. Tell your customer to visit the land or property which he wants to buy to avoid future conflicts.

To be able to sell your properties through online means implies that you utilize the social media platforms such as Facebook,twitter and Instagram to market your products to the right audience. If possible you can pay for promotions on theses medium.

How to sell estate and property online, it is very easy, you can snap the land of the property and upload it online and also share it on social media, such as facebook groups, twitter, and whatsApp groups, and added the details of the property.

It's quite risky to sell estate or property online because many people do fraud. Well ,if you don't have any other option to sell your property then check all details about the buyers/ customers before selling.
You can place ad on social media ,in Facebook groups related to buy/sell groups of your area/ country.
When you see a person is interested to buy then check all details and receive money first. Tell your customer to visit the land or property which he wants to buy to avoid future conflicts.
Social media platforms are the worst of them all, I will not advise anyone to use social media platforms to buy or sell any property or land cos there are fraudsters their that is why I think he should use sites or store that deals with that kind of business

Making use of well taken pictures and videos of the lands and properties is the best way to get it seen. Let him or her make use of social media site like Instagram and Twitter to market the land especially Instagram, there are very rich people who make use of Instagram.

Online investment of the interest friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media

He

He must have to try the properties but and sell websites.. Most of people are interested to purchase the plots from online websites.

Since he said that he has already posted the properties online on different platforms, I would have advised him to wait for people to contact him but since he has a deadline time to meet and sell the property.
I would advise him to use the targeted ad feature on Facebook to boost his post to people that are interested on such a platform. This way he will get alot of people that are interested.

It's simple and easy here in my country Pakistan too. There is an app where you post pictures of house,land rooms and state all the facilities. By this you can post your demand price so . The app is online known as OLX so interested people will contact you and you can sell easily.
Post automatically merged:

It's simple and easy here in my country Pakistan too. There is an app where you post pictures of house,land rooms and state all the facilities. By this you can post your demand price so . The app is online known as OLX so interested people will contact you and you can sell easily.

Selling a property like land or house won't happen overnight. It's a serious purchase, so it takes time to make the transaction. Besides, people are not really comfortable buying things like this online, in fear that they would get scammed. Consider to make a listing on real estate company or something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back