What's new

How to sell estate and land properties online

Real estate to me is an official business and I may not likey engage in any online transaction with people. There are a lot of real estate agents over here that I can consult if I am interested to sell my properties.

Actually it quite more effective and very simple to advertise your property or land on the internet through the used of the most popular social media platforms such as the Facebook, Twitter. Given a location of such property.

The reason why he didn't see a buyer is he is not into real estate business, let him approach any real estate company and strick out a deal with them, they will market it for him and believe me he sale it in no distance time.

Well I do not know wether it is really adviceable to sell properties and land online except it is good to negotiate online but see the properties and land offline before paying any money.

Well selling land on the internet might be easy sometimes but sometimes people may not love to patronize it due to the condition of the internet. Alot of people have been scammed so they wont believe of anything of that nature.

How to sell estate and property online? This is very simple and easy, you can snap the pictures of the property and upload it online and share on social media groups such as Facebook group, whatapp group and so on added with details of the property.
That is a very good strategy to follow,because i have seen lots of friends that belong to some platform where i belong to they usually make known to the various group by releasing the property they have o the platfom.

This business generally is a lucrative business and because of this you are likely to see people who will be interested to buy your real estate properties from you before you even make an attempt to advertise it online.

First off, a property like land or house is not easy to sell. It will take a long time if you are not lucky to get a buyer within a month. That is right when you post it in social media because that is free exposure of your property. But I'm afraid that there will be no serious buyer for now especially that it is the holiday season when money is quite scarce for such purchase. People want to be liquid at this time. Maybe by February the situation will change for the better and that you can have a prospective buyer to looking at the property.

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
To me, this is a must know for anyone that is into real estate business.
One has to learn the skill of digital marketing in the diverse media platforms in order to make the most out of it.

Real estate to me is an official business and I may not likey engage in any online transaction with people. There are a lot of real estate agents over here that I can consult if I am interested to sell my properties.
The only thing that I can do is to market and advertise my land , house and properties online but when doing the transaction , it must be face to face offline to avoid being scammed .

Well, you can of course promote your properties online, but you cannot sell online. A buyer has to go on the property inspection, the seller has to close the deal by signing the ownership documents. How do you suppose to do all of these things online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back