Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Amazon is a very popular business. They are a kind of company which is worth billions of dollars. However, I have also seen that there are many people who are selling quite offensive products on Amazon. So, i would like to know if it is possible to report a product on Amazon?

There should be a button under the listing that says "Report incorrect product information.", which I imagine will take you to a place where you can report the listing as wrong, offensive, etc. I haven't done this myself, but I imagine that's the button you have to push.

On the product information page there is a button to report the product and you would describe the problem with the product and submit. The two major reasons why you might need to report a product is incorrect informa and fake products.

On the product information page there is a button to report the product and you would describe the problem with the product and submit. The two major reasons why you might need to report a product is incorrect informa and fake products.

I Think that the button that you are referring to should be used when the information regarding the product is not correct. What if the product itself is offensive in nature? For example, what if a person sells a book that contains racist content? Would Amazon take action against such kind of products? I am sure Amazon would not want to upset people.

What if I decide to report a product because they gave me another colour of what I want? Will I be able to get back my money? I would love to know that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back