What's new

How to Recognize Changing Trend in Forex Trading?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a novice trader, we must know which Trend is
representation of market forces. so we can read where the market is moving. To get maximum results, you must be able to identify the current trend. We know, trends are fluctuating and dynamic, so from time to time the trend will continue to change. So knowing and understanding trends is very necessary in forex trading, if we are late in recognizing trend changes, it will certainly result in losses
So how is the easiest way to recognize changing trends in forex trading?

I am also in your shoe, because l am also a novice trader. I have numerous trading account, yet l can't even trade with the demo capital. I have also researched and studies the market trends yet l am yet to grasp anything.

To recognize trend in forex market is not hard at all and very easy, all you need is extra learning to add to your little knowledge so it will increase your understanding of forex the more, try and learn more, consistency and steadfast is what we need to be successful in forex.

As a novice trader you can start by checking for the strength of the present trend i.e we want to see higher highs and higher lows for an uptrend.
In the casw where this trend start changing into lower highs and lower lows we should know the trend is changing.

1. Identifying weakness in the trending move.
  2. Identifying strength in the retracement move.
  3. A break of key Support or Resistance.
  4. A break of long-term trendline.
  5. The price is coming into higher timeframe structure.
  6. The price is overextended.
  7. The price goes parabolic.When looking at a trading price chart, you can call the end of a trend by using the moving average level rule: an uptrend when the moving average today is less than the moving average yesterday, and a downtrend when the moving average today is higher than yesterday's. A moving average always lags the price action.

representation of market forces. so we can read where the market is moving. To get maximum results, you must be able to identify the current trend. We know, trends are fluctuating and dynamic, so from time to time the trend will continue to change. So knowing and understanding trends is very necessary in forex trading, if we are late in recognizing trend changes, it will certainly result in losses
I am as new in anything as I am in Forex trading. I have learnt a few things about it though but I have problems getting to the roots of trading. As for the changing trend, I think one needs to have a good broker to put one through on that. Forex is very complex.

To recognize trends in forex markets, you have to follow international business news about the market. I would advise you to watch news outlet like CNN's Quest means business and the Business news on Aljazeraa. Try to check the trends on the trading platforms too using Fibonacci series. Using these methods, you would get updated information about exchange rates of currencies and latest news about the market.

I am as new in anything as I am in Forex trading. I have learnt a few things about it though but I have problems getting to the roots of trading. As for the changing trend, I think one needs to have a good broker to put one through on that. Forex is very complex.

You need to get attached to an expert in order to be able to work out how to balance what you are doing. I have looked at new traders thinking that they can do it alone just by researching without knowing that experience beats research.

I traded forex many years ago but it seems i didnt get the right information I needed to venture into forex because i lost the money i invested in forex. I'm glad at some points you made here. Much appreciated.

In other for you to determine changing trend, you also need to know the kind of candle that forms so every 5 minute, for example if its an upward trend and a bearish engulfing pattern form at the top of an uptrend, then you can come to conclusion that the trends want to change.

Forex trading is one of the most risky online Investment any one can go into. If you want to earn money from this kind of online Investment you need to know how to study chart pattern and also learn how to read technical analysis but this online Investment doesn't support fundamental analysis juts like United States stock market

As for the newbies in the forex trading industry, following trends is not just jumping to your mt4 and you see a trend and start entering a trade. You must first perfect the very art of reading trends and stick to the one that works for you.

You raised a wonderful discussion topic which maximum people from us want to Know. I don't have any idea about forex trading till now. But I was thinking two or three days ago to invest in it. But I cancelled my plans because I wasn't sure how to recognize such points. But now I read suggestions given by people and got a huge information about forex trading and will invest in it soon.

Forex is all about foreign currency. In my case where our currency is Peso so I would invest on US dollar or Japanese Yen and maybe in Euro as well. When the US dollar gets stronger then I would sell it so I will gain a profit in Pesos. One example is the exchange rate now that is 48 Pesos to 1 USD. When the exchange rate becomes 50 Pesos then I will sell my $100 so that I can gain 200 Pesos. With the trend you have to monitor every day the behavior of the currency that you bought.

I traded forex many years ago but it seems i didnt get the right information I needed to venture into forex because i lost the money i invested in forex. I'm glad at some points you made here. Much appreciated.
People say, the first year for a forex novice trader is a loss, even though sometimes a novice trader can make a profit but lose more in each trade transaction. So we have to learn more forex and practice.

I really don't know much about forex trading and you started an informative discussion topic which maximum people from us want to Know. I don't have any idea about forex trading till now. But I was thinking two or three days ago to invest in it. But I cancelled my plans because I wasn't sure how to recognize such points. But now I read suggestions and feedback and now i am satisfied.

Step 1: Find a trend to reverse. ...
Step 2: Decide what trend reversal indicator you are you going to use. ...
Step 3: The Trend Reversal Event. ...
Step 4: Take Action – Take Your Trend Reversal Trade. ...
Step 5 – Stay Consistent

You musn't follow the international business news to know when the trend is changing, in forex trading there is what we call candle stick, it's also use to know when the trend turns bullish and bearish, if you can read the chat very well then you good to go and make money in forex.

That's why in everything you have to be updated from time to time.. I heard some expert saying that they seat looking at the trade 24/7 I was like don't u sleep, although they sleep but the midnight is where the real deal is. U can flow chat also I'm the sick to flow

How To Identify Trend Reversals In Forex
  1. Step 1: Find a trend to reverse. ...
  2. Step 2: Decide what trend reversal indicator you are you going to use. ...
  3. Step 3: The Trend Reversal Event. ...
  4. Step 4: Take Action – Take Your Trend Reversal Trade. ...
  5. Step 5 – Stay Consistent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back