What's new

How to Publish on Amazon KDP and Make Money By Writing Books

Thank you very much for making this decent review because I have been looking for sites aside Amazon that I can be able to market my book whenever it is launched.

I have not only published on KDP on my own name, but also on pen names. I have even ghost published for my clients. Publishing on KDP is easy but earning is really difficult. However, if you build reputation as a writer, it will be easier to sell your books

This is something I am thinking to try one of these days. I have an idea for a book, I have done enough research on this topic, I would like to take time to write this book and publish on KDP

Thanks for this awesome opportunity shared with us. I have been wondering how people upload their books on Amazon KDP. Although I have a similar interest in this ever since

This sounds like a very good option. I know people who have sold some of their books using this platforms. I think of you are new it might be difficult to get your books sold.

This is something I am thinking to try one of these days. I have an idea for a book, I have done enough research on this topic, I would like to take time to write this book and publish on KDP
Writing and publishing on KDP is just 20 percent of work, 80 percent work is related to marketing. If you cannot market your book, you will not generate any sales. If you don't sell, you don't make money.

I have published a handful of books on KDP. Two books are on my real name and rest of the books are in pen name. I have published ebooks as well as paperback. Amazon had two programs for publishers, kindle and createspace. However, createapace has been phased out.
I published one ebook on amazon, and to date only it shows 3 purchases. Can you share some tips to increase my book reach.

I do not really know if this project is available globally because Amazon does not accept some countries applications and as a result I have stopped working on sites that has to do with Amazon.

I have recently watched a video on Youtube about Amazon Kindle Publishing and how it works but I haven't tried it yet. I think it can be a great platform for passive income if it's really helpful and gives you the desired results.

I have heard about amazon kindle publishing, KDP, but i have not tried it yet. Someone even post the money he has so far from it and it's awesome. I even there's a royalty fees that amazon pay to publisher, depending option they choose, for the book sold. The royalty fess is for lifetime, based on what I heard. The reason why I have not tried is that I have not know the kinds kinds of book that sell. I can't waste my time creating a book and end up selling none.

As a writer, one of the best internet businesses to start is Amazon Kindle publishing.
For instance, selling ebooks on the PLATFORM is quite simple as long as the book's subject is current and important to individuals who are interested.
One only has to learn the relevant strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back