What's new

How to Prevent Hacking

Hacking is so common these days. Especially for most websites that are doing great. I think one should choose a good security software to use. Also, using a strong password is very recommended.

One of the ways to prevent hacking of your website is to change the password to the admin login constantly. It is good to develop complex and strong password for your website.

From onset i knew that cracking differs from hacking well i don't think hacking will stop as long as there are so teared that break into vault without stress

Install a Strong Anti-Malware Program

Although this one is pretty obvious, some people still need a gentle reminder to use antivirus and anti-malware programs. These types of security software regularly scan your device and remove dangerous malware. They also alert you when you visit a spammy or malicious website or if you download a corrupted file from the internet.

Install a Strong Anti-Malware Program

Although this one is pretty obvious, some people still need a gentle reminder to use antivirus and anti-malware programs. These types of security software regularly scan your device and remove dangerous malware. They also alert you when you visit a spammy or malicious website or if you download a corrupted file from the internet.
Its better to have antivirus in any system its help detect and protect your device from been attack by any virus,hacking can cause you alot so I do everything to ensure that my system is fully protected from any virus attack

Thanks so much. I've skimmed through the thread but I'll definitely take my time to read everything. My e-mail was hacked some months back and I hope this thread would be helpful.

Well your pass word must be very unique and then you should try to use preventive measures and if you don't know them then you can consult the experts in this field

First of all, lets get basic definitions put forward first.

Hacking, involves knowing vulnerabilities inherent in the software, and if you know if the software has a bug or bad addon somewhere in it, that allows getting into the admin side, without having to guess passwords, then that is hacking.

Cracking, involves pretty much guess work at passwords. This is not the same as hacking, even though many people confuse hacking with cracking. Pretty much, if you do not have a easy to guess password, it will be harder to guess the password, without brute password software's, that will try to break into the account for you. This is why, if you publish anything about yourself online that people can find about you, you do not want to make your password something that relates to that information that can be searched for.

Software can actually be blamed, if it isn't updated frequently, or a bug or line of code isn't tested for vulnerabilities. So, the older the last update, the more likely people will find ways to get into an admin account, without guessing passwords.
Wow.
Thank you for going so in depth on this.
I have learnt a lot on hacking and cracking from a single thread!

Even making difficult or hard password at times doesn't guarantee your safety online. The best to help you escape hackers online is to stay away from some enticing websites that they use in capturing people's mind.

I think the both of them work hand in hand; you cannot say because you have a strong password then use a general software that's so low in security ratings. Your site would still be hacked no matter how well you want to protect it.
So have a good software, antivirus and good password.

I think you can prevent hacking by making your password to be less predictable and more secured. Avoid using date of birth or family names as password.
I think hacking can be prevented nowadays because Google can now suggest a very strong password for any of your account, you may not really have memorize it since it will be stored it on your phone.

I think one way to prevent hacking is actually by updating and getting the necessary best antivirus softwares , updating your system and also know more about hackers trick through public enlightenment

If you want to stop hacking of your site, you need to protect your site admin panel with a strong password, you also need to secure your domain registrar account and also hosting account.

I think hacking can be prevented nowadays because Google can now suggest a very strong password for any of your account, you may not really have memorize it since it will be stored it on your phone.
This might also be another issue. That's to imply that if someone gains access to your phone when it is not locked, the person can still invade your privacy?

This might also be another issue. That's to imply that if someone gains access to your phone when it is not locked, the person can still invade your privacy?
I don't really know about your phone but for me even if someone have access to my phone the person cannot be able to gain access to even 1% of my password, before even viewing the password you still needs to put a security code.. that is how your phone should also be for security purposes

I don't feel the softwares are to be blamed for hacking because most softwares are protected. A strong password can make it difficult for hackers but i feel experienced hackers will always find a way to hack.

I think the best thing to do would be to always update your software on a periodic basis cause once it gets outdated, it becomes a lot easier for hackers to gain access.

Unfortunately, there is no definite method to prevent hacking. Many international companies such as facebook also have a much harder time stopping hacking. I am sure one way to prevent hacking is to use encryption and I think this is what many companies do in order to make connections safer and secure.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back