What's new

How to Prevent Hacking

Many platforms provide different stages of security to secure your account . at best if it is for social media, you should use email and google two factor authentification.

One sure way I know in preventing hacking anywhere is to constantly make updates, by checking if there are bugs or vulnerabilities too so it's important to always update

One sure way I know in preventing hacking anywhere is to constantly make updates, by checking if there are bugs or vulnerabilities too so it's important to always update
I agree I think it is important to make regular updates, ensure you do regular malware scans and ensure an encryption wall against brute force attack.

Hacking has been the most important thing that i always worry about, so much can be lost
You should not worry about that because it is because of how you leak some of your information to most of the phishing sites that could increase your account to be hack,if you're talking about cryptocurrency wallet you should never use your normal cryptocurrency wallet for AirDrop.

I think the best way to stay away from hacking is to use a strong password so that the hackers will never have access to your website or whatever.

The best way is to make a difficult admin password. Anyway, I don't think premium software is better at preventing hacking than the major free brands like WordPress, MyBB, phpBB, SMF etc.. That's a myth.

O.K., who feels the software is to blame and can you state reasons?
I don't know about the software you made mentioned of,but the only way I think we can avoid our business website been hack is not to open any link been sent to us and if we mistakenly open we should not login our username and password.

I don't know about the software you made mentioned of,but the only way I think we can avoid our business website been hack is not to open any link been sent to us and if we mistakenly open we should not login our username and password.
One way you can be able to prevent hacking in your business is for you to have good security in your business that will help you to maintain and also sustain your business because these days they are enough of hackers and scammers online.

One way you can be able to prevent hacking in your business is for you to have good security in your business that will help you to maintain and also sustain your business because these days they are enough of hackers and scammers online.
Hacking is something you should be always fear of. They can steal your data and manipulated and you will lose everything. you can use higher security software as well as hardware in order to resist the hackers attack.

I can blame hacking of the admin access on the softwares if they are not been frequently updated with the latest bug fixes that will prevent such intrusion by hackers

It is quite enlightening to know that hacking and cracking passwords are two different things. It is better to secure our devices and avoid certain sites.

I remember when someone hacked my social Media account some time ago. This is because there was an app I downloaded that made me to input my password. It is therefore advised that people should be very careful with their social media accounts and the kind of apps they login with.

The best way is to make a difficult admin password. Anyway, I don't think premium software is better at preventing hacking than the major free brands like WordPress, MyBB, phpBB, SMF etc.. That's a myth.

O.K., who feels the software is to blame and can you state reasons?
The software is not totally to be blamed because even the user can be the root cause of being hacked which the software is powerless in the regard.

I remember when someone hacked my social Media account some time ago. This is because there was an app I downloaded that made me to input my password. It is therefore advised that people should be very careful with their social media accounts and the kind of apps they login with.
A sibling of mine had a similar experience and before he knew what to do, his WhatsApp and Facebook accounts had been taken over. Most groups where he was admin were compromised and many fell victim to the scammer.

When it comes to hacking I think the very difficult password can be a deterrent. In one bank I learned that the password has to be a mix of uppercase and lower case letter, numeral, special character and the length should be at least 12 characters long. In fact, it is difficult to remember the password so the users would write the password for a guide.

How to prevent hacking is by employing good cyber security personnel. Sometimes passwords can be easily hacked, cyber security provides firewall for your site

There are many ways to avoid hacking,but to me I think setting a good security is a good idea ,by so doing you can be able to prevent your account from hacking

To prevent hacks from your website or whatever you need use a strong password as protective measure, in order not to allow the hacks.

You can prevent your applications online from hacking by not disclosing any important information about you like your password and your date of birth. You should also avoid using virtual private networks that are of questionable locations

By ensuring the use of multi factor authentication, getting a password manager, learn how to identify a phishing attack, by updating and encrypting everything, and wiping out your digital footprint.

You might use strong admin password for your website and see get penetrated into the website admin dashboard. I think the best solution is to use premium software on your website that will prevent hacking. I use wordfence in my WordPress to prevent penetration from the hackers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back