What's new

How to Prevent Hacking

Hacking is very complex and more hackers are getting different codes to get into peoples account on different platform. The best way for this platforms to prevent hacking is to employ the service of ethical hackers
You are very right. As days come by hackers are developing new ways to hack into people's account easily. No matter how careful you are one might fall victim to this. Best thing is to employ skilled people to protect your account

Hacking other people's accounts have destabilized and even demoralized them. In as much as anyone wants their accounts if the first step is to use a very strong password that cannot be guessed by anybody. Also two factor authentication should be used in order to stop or beat the final step of hacking as two factor authentication will be asked even if the hacker by passed the first password.

Strong password is one of the things I put into consideration. A lot of people are complaining about their account being hacked but this does not happen to me because I try to always make sure my password are strong and difficult to guess. We should also be careful against clicking suspicious link.

There are some people who are always using cracked softwares and unlicensed software and that is one of the easiest ways in which people can hack your website.

To prevent hacking start by setting an extremely difficult password, then follow this with a two factor verification. Also be watchful when you visit website you don't trust. Don't save your password there because hackers knows that most people use one password for almost everything they do.
Also don't use your phone number or date of birth as password because these will expose you to being hacked easily.

There are some people who are always using cracked softwares and unlicensed software and that is one of the easiest ways in which people can hack your website.
Though there are some advanced hackers that uses hacking soft war to get into your websites and hack it but being careful by not divulging your information out the best way to avoid hackers .

Though there are some advanced hackers that uses hacking soft war to get into your websites and hack it but being careful by not divulging your information out the best way to avoid hackers .
This is very true. Avoid clicking on suspicious links online when browsing. Also, be careful when opening or replying emails you're not sure about the sender.

Hackers and scammers has found an easy way to have access to your profile and information and All my need to send you is a link and once you click on it , all you data will be hacked eventually.
This is very true. Avoid clicking on suspicious links online when browsing. Also, be careful when opening or replying emails you're not sure about the sender.

When it comes to preventing hacking, the platform you use could play a really big role. If you are a trader, then you must make sure that you use the right platform with maximum security.

One of the major ways to prevent hacking is by ensuring that your website is security checked and it is not vulnerable to attacks. You could achieve all of this if you are very good in software engineering.

Well the prevention of hacking to some extent is not possible even though it can be but not too long no matter how much security you have installed so day sometimes it can be manipulated.

Well the prevention of hacking to some extent is not possible even though it can be but not too long no matter how much security you have installed so day sometimes it can be manipulated.
I think there are a number of measures one can take to avoid falling prey to hackers. Always check and confirm links before clicking on them especially E-mails.

Keeping your security password/details safe and not sharing it around, also been careful about websites one visits or application one download as it may contain vuruses or malwares
Yes the best way to prevent hackers from entering your website or whatever is to use a strong password that is very difficult for them to know, and never to share it with anyone because this hackers are very strong.

I think there are a number of measures one can take to avoid falling prey to hackers. Always check and confirm links before clicking on them especially E-mails.
You only need to be careful with everything you do online when you are working , make sure you just don't click on any random links without confirming its authenticity.

First of all, lets get basic definitions put forward first.

Hacking, involves knowing vulnerabilities inherent in the software, and if you know if the software has a bug or bad addon somewhere in it, that allows getting into the admin side, without having to guess passwords, then that is hacking.

Cracking, involves pretty much guess work at passwords. This is not the same as hacking, even though many people confuse hacking with cracking. Pretty much, if you do not have a easy to guess password, it will be harder to guess the password, without brute password software's, that will try to break into the account for you. This is why, if you publish anything about yourself online that people can find about you, you do not want to make your password something that relates to that information that can be searched for.

Software can actually be blamed, if it isn't updated frequently, or a bug or line of code isn't tested for vulnerabilities. So, the older the last update, the more likely people will find ways to get into an admin account, without guessing passwords.
That is the more reason why when you are asked to put in your password in some very sensitive sites,they would suggest that you come up with a very strong password that involves special characters,upper and lower case mixes together,to aviod guessing.

Hacking can be disastrous, as it can lead to damaged files, lost of everything or may be displaying the wrong information to mislead users, I once saw how a scammer stole money from some one through an online platform.

you can avoid hacking but i do not believe you van totally stop it because of the way the world is evolving and people are coming up with various newer methods to hack your account, but the precaution to take is to first do not enter your details on any site.

Hacking can be disastrous, as it can lead to damaged files, lost of everything or may be displaying the wrong information to mislead users, I once saw how a scammer stole money from some one through an online platform.
Some hackers are very good to the extent that after hacking your personal details taking what they needed , they will infect your websites with virus and destroy everything .

Hiring ethical hackers is the best way to prevent hacking. Many companies actually hire hackers in order to find faults in the security system of the company and they pay them for that.

One of the most important ways in which you can prevent having is to be careful with details either online or offline, and don't normally share your mobile phone with strangers .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back