What's new

How to overcome the issue of high price of houses that leads to unoccupied houses

This is not a concern because those who own such property are not complaining of lack of patronage. The intention of the owner is to launder money through the acquisition of such properties.

The issue of unoccupied houses can be solved only when the developer sells for a lower price. In my opinion the issue of unoccupied house is burgeoning for just one simple reason, the greed. The developer are so greedy that they want to become rich by selling a single house.

Building of houses with high expense with expectation to get your profit in 1year from your tenant is what really leads to these , so I think the best thing to do is having patience

This is a easy one, overcoming high price tags for buildings by the owner to avoid unoccupied houses is completely in the hands of the house owner, he or she has to take into consideration the reason why prospective tenants are not renting or leasing his property. If it is the price he should lower it, at least it is better than leaving the building unoccupied.

This issue is a very hard one and as a result of greed of house owners they build there house and make the rent to be outrageous that result to many people unable to get or secure the house, it's all greed. Also the government has failed in the regulation of the house or shelter provision strictly

The government has the capability to regulate the real estate industry. they have to come out with a policy that will enhance people to go into real estate investment. When people started building more houses and commercial properties the price of the housing unit will go down and it will be much more affordable for common man-on-the-street.

In our suburban village there are many vacant houses. My guess is that the owners went abroad but a neighbor said that maybe they couldn't pay the mortgage anymore so the bank had forfeited the collateral. It is sad when the mortgage is not affordable anymore. It is sadder when the bread winner loses his job that affects their home.

I don't think this would be a problem in the end because sooner or later, people would move in to that locality that require a place to stay and considering the fast immigration influx, they'll have no choice than to pay for it.

This is one of the problems that is faced by a lot of countries. I advised that in situations like this any house that is unoccupied for a particular amount of time should be taxed. This is going to make them to give it away for cheap on rent.

This is one of the problems that is faced by a lot of countries. I advised that in situations like this any house that is unoccupied for a particular amount of time should be taxed. This is going to make them to give it away for cheap on rent.
The fact that the house has no tenant is already a big punishment for the owner because the property is not earning. I don't think the tax would make a difference, it will just add burden to the owner. The best solution is to make the rental affordable to the prospective tenants.

The owners of the houses may have arrived at such prices after determining that the houses worth those prices. Any one who is not comfortable with price could look elsewhere because government can't decide price for individuals.

one of the best way of combating this issue is implementing mortgage system. That way people can be able to buy houses even when they do not have cash at hand they can be paying little by little.

The best way to avoid the issue of high price of housing that causes unoccupied houses for real estate owners to build houses that the people can afford not expensive houses.
that is just one of the ways of addressing this issue of unoccupied houses,coming up with very moderate kind of houses is one way to solve the issue of unoccupied houses in the sector.

This is a easy one, overcoming high price tags for buildings by the owner to avoid unoccupied houses is completely in the hands of the house owner, he or she has to take into consideration the reason why prospective tenants are not renting or leasing his property. If it is the price he should lower it, at least it is better than leaving the building unoccupied.

This is a serious challenge to buyers that buy with the sole aim of renting.
I think this problem can be avoided by making adequate research and survey of the area before acquiring the house

I agree that they should pay taxes. The government could implement a rule that any vacant home for a year would be subject to taxes until it was occupied. This would help them get their bearings and bring down the exorbitant prices they are charging for those properties.

The problem with some of the owners of houses is that they do not know that the money used in buildings of houses can not be made at a lease.
That is just the real truth,you will observed that most persons think that by erecting a structure with huge amount of money,you will just make the money over night by putting rentage at high rate.

This is a very serious thing in my country currently especially the capital city where several Estate houses where built that so many people can't afford their prices and so the owner of such houses leaves the house empty and unoccupied for as long as he can.
Going through the highbrow area of Abuja the capital city of Nigeria, you will notice a silhouette of beautiful arranged similar houses, if you check them, they are all empty because of the outrageous prices put on them.
Now this issue is generating a buzz right now, how can we remedy the situation, how can the government remedy this situation? Please Iets discuss this.
The honest truth is that, the area would determine the price that is set for the house, as naturally highbrow areas are more expensive because of the many perks they offer to the occupants.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back