What's new

How to monitize in youtube

To get paid by YouTube, you first need to reach a balance of $100 or more from views. This means you'll need to garner 20,000 views if you receive $5 per 1,000 views. To make this happen, YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements on your page.

To get paid by YouTube, you first need to reach a balance of $100 or more from views. This means you'll need to garner 20,000 views if you receive $5 per 1,000 views. To make this happen, YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements on your page.
This seems as 5 years project and not for people needing urgent cash or to start getting revenues from their work on uploading and placing youtube videos. This is the reality unfortenally.

You do not have to struggle so much because YouTube on its own has his own way in which it's based creators and you can also explore other things like advertisements and selling your own.

You'll need to drive traffic to your page first. You must have a sizeable number of regular subscribers and watch time before thinking of monetizing it at all. Once you've achieved this, you can think of applying for Google AdSense

You'll need to drive traffic to your page first. You must have a sizeable number of regular subscribers and watch time before thinking of monetizing it at all. Once you've achieved this, you can think of applying for Google AdSense

Getting a lots of traffic on Youtube is not that easy. The fact of the matter is that getting traffic is the only way you could monetise the channel. However, subscribers are also needed.

Getting a lots of traffic on Youtube is not that easy. The fact of the matter is that getting traffic is the only way you could monetise the channel. However, subscribers are also needed.
This is true. Every online business isn't easy and the required work must be put in else there'll be no results. Tagging your videos correctly will also help in ensuring your videos get ranked highly in searches. This and constant promotion should get you a long way.

How to get monitize in youtube how much subscribers we need to get monitize and what more you need to get monitize and how much you earn in one month
You need a minimum 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for the YouTube Partner Program – which is necessary to get paid by YouTube.

This is true. Every online business isn't easy and the required work must be put in else there'll be no results. Tagging your videos correctly will also help in ensuring your videos get ranked highly in searches. This and constant promotion should get you a long way.

The main problem is that Youtube has made rules really strict when it comes to approving people for monetising. It is really hard to get 1,000 subscribers who would watch your videos almost each day .

i just created a YouTube channel and i am practically putting three hours of learning on a daily basis from YouTube on how to grow my channel and the insights i have been getting is mind blowing.

You won't have as much trouble because YouTube already has a system in place for supporting its producers, and you may even investigate options like running adverts and selling your own creations.

You need a minimum 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for the YouTube Partner Program – which is necessary to get paid by YouTube.
This is information you can take to the bank here. But I'll also advise that you can speed up earnings making review videos and affiliate videos that once people watch, they'll get to take action.

YouTube is quite picky about who it allows into its revenue programme. Before applying to the YPP, you must have: There are 1,000 subscribers. 4,000 hours views on your channel (within 12 months). You also need to have 2 step verification and no community strike.

Well I don't really know how this works but I'll advise you to make proper research you are going to have the good results you want, a lot of people are having good interest on starting up their YouTube channel.

Well I don't really know how this works but I'll advise you to make proper research you are going to have the good results you want, a lot of people are having good interest on starting up their YouTube channel.
Yes, before your YouTube channel get monitized you need to have a good number of sub's, if you don't have good subscriber there's no way you can earn money.

Yes, before your YouTube channel get monitized you need to have a good number of sub's, if you don't have good subscriber there's no way you can earn money.
Having subscribers is all that matters if you have aYouTube channel,if you want to have a good number of subscribers you will need to be posting quality content and also doing giveaway will very much help you.

Having subscribers is all that matters if you have aYouTube channel,if you want to have a good number of subscribers you will need to be posting quality content and also doing giveaway will very much help you.
Not only that the number of viewers you are having also matters, if you want to have the best you need to be doing giveaways, this will help in terms of growing your channel.

I am not exactly sure about the rules and guidelines governing this video-sharing platform, but I believe one needs to obtain at least 1000 subscribers in addition to 4000 hours of watch time for you to monetize your channel

Not only that the number of viewers you are having also matters, if you want to have the best you need to be doing giveaways, this will help in terms of growing your channel.
If you have a good number of viewers you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money, all the amount of money you'll earn will depend on the viewers you are having.

If you have a good number of viewers you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money, all the amount of money you'll earn will depend on the viewers you are having.
That's exactly the point, the number of viewers you are having is very important, like you said the number of viewers you have will determine how much you can be able to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back