What's new

How to monitize in youtube

I believe for monetization you need to become a youtube partner. I believe to be able to apply for partner on youtube you need the following criteria met on your channel:
1,000 subscribers total
4,000 watch hours within the last 30 days.

Once you've reached this milestone you should be able to apply for partnership/monetization.

I believe for monetization you need to become a youtube partner. I believe to be able to apply for partner on youtube you need the following criteria met on your channel:
1,000 subscribers total
4,000 watch hours within the last 30 days.

Once you've reached this milestone you should be able to apply for partnership/monetization.
Those are actually the criteria that you listed but hitting that landmark is very difficult and you would need to be very consistent if you are going to hit that landmark and also bringing out helpful content

If you managed to reach the monetization threshold and if your videos follow the rules, youtube will enable AdSense ads on your site and you will earn based on the traffic you receive. If your channel has a lot of subscribers, you can even receive sponsorships

To be able to monetize videos on YouTube you do need to have become a YouTube partner which if I remember rightly is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours and no issues with your account at all. Once you hit those goals you can then apply for a YouTube partnership and if accepted, Google will enable Adsense on your videos, as long as your videos do not break any guidelines and do not get de-monetized then you should be able to monetize your content.

You won't have as much trouble because YouTube already has a system in place for supporting its producers, and you may even investigate options like running adverts and selling your own creations.
You are most likely not going to be making so much money if you are going to be relying on the YouTube payment. There are so many things that you can do with your audience like running advert.

There are several ways to monetize your YouTube content, including
Google AdSense:
This is the most common way for YouTube creators to monetize their videos. AdSense allows you to place ads on your videos and earn revenue from clicks or views.
YouTube Premium:
Creators can earn money from viewers who pay for YouTube Premium, which removes ads from videos and provides other perks.
Sponsorships:
Many creators partner with brands to promote products or services in their videos. This can include product placement, shout outs, or sponsored videos.
Merchandising:
You can sell your own merchandise like t-shirts, mugs, and other items that feature your brand or logo.
YouTube Live streaming: You can also earn money through live streaming. Live streaming is a feature that allows you to interact with your audience in real-time.
YouTube Channel memberships: You can monetize your channel by creating a membership program that offers exclusive perks and benefits to members.
Keep in mind, YouTube has a monetization policy, you need to abide by that, also monetizing on youtube require a certain amount of views and subscribers.

How to get monitize in youtube how much subscribers we need to get monitize and what more you need to get monitize and how much you earn in one month
To monetize on YouTube, you must meet the YouTube Partner Program eligibility requirements. Once enrolled into the program, you may begin making money from your films through a variety of monetization options.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back