Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I want to mine vertcoin because right now it is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to mining cryptocurrencies. However, I am not sure how to start. The thing is that I have an old computer and I really do not think that I will be able to mine much. But what if I buy expensive hardware. Do you guys think that I will be able to cover the cost of the hardware and make profits before one year of mining vertcoin? Any suggestions?

There are many coin to mine nowadays but vertocoin is one of the most profitable coin to mine but to start mining it, you need to do your assignment very well as not to make mistakes in minning.

There are many coin to mine nowadays but vertocoin is one of the most profitable coin to mine but to start mining it, you need to do your assignment very well as not to make mistakes in minning.

I believe that I would need to buy expensive hardware. According to me, buying expensive hardware for the sole purpose of mining is not a good decision because it will take you a lot of time covering the expenses of your hardware after mining starts. Only after that period you would be earning something. So if you are a gamer, then you might also mine coins to cover the cost of your hardware.

I want to mine vertcoin because right now it is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to mining cryptocurrencies. However, I am not sure how to start. The thing is that I have an old computer and I really do not think that I will be able to mine much. But what if I buy expensive hardware. Do you guys think that I will be able to cover the cost of the hardware and make profits before one year of mining vertcoin? Any suggestions?
I have strong believe mining VET will be profitable especially for the future because these days the market is generally down and if you are looking at the profit presently, it might discourage you.

I have strong believe mining VET will be profitable especially for the future because these days the market is generally down and if you are looking at the profit presently, it might discourage you.

I am really not sure what do you mean by profit shall discourage me. If you mean buying and selling vertcoin, then yes, you are right because almost all the crypto are down right now. However, mining vertcoin might prove to be profitable because it is one of those coins that have low difficulty as compared to other coins.

I am really not sure what do you mean by profit shall discourage me. If you mean buying and selling vertcoin, then yes, you are right because almost all the crypto are down right now. However, mining vertcoin might prove to be profitable because it is one of those coins that have low difficulty as compared to other coins.
Because price is currently down, you will have to mine many VET to cover your cost at current price, but the profit will massive when the price appreciates again. For sure this is the perfect time to mine for the future.

Because price is currently down, you will have to mine many VET to cover your cost at current price, but the profit will massive when the price appreciates again. For sure this is the perfect time to mine for the future.

The problem is that just like mining other coins, we need a good hardware. It is simply not possible to buy expensive hardware just because you want to mine coins. You will only gain profits after mining coins for almost 1.5 year. This is why I never advise anyone to buy hardware just to mine coins.

The problem is that just like mining other coins, we need a good hardware. It is simply not possible to buy expensive hardware just because you want to mine coins. You will only gain profits after mining coins for almost 1.5 year. This is why I never advise anyone to buy hardware just to mine coins.
Truly l haven't researched much about the complete cost and when profit might start flowing in, but if it's such difficult like you said, then it's not a good source of Investment to investors with limited resources.

Truly l haven't researched much about the complete cost and when profit might start flowing in, but if it's such difficult like you said, then it's not a good source of Investment to investors with limited resources.

Considering the fact that I will be making profits after a long period of time, I have abandoned my plans of mining coins to earn money. Mining can only make you money if you have a really good equipment along with money to invest in hardware. Unfortunately, despite the fact that vertcoin is easy to mine as compared to other coins, it will still cost me a lot.

I probably don't know about this coin, but I'm currently mining pi and bee. I think I may add this to my list but I don't really know how profitable.

Mining cryptocurrency is becoming a profitable venture . It becomes profitable if you invest a lot on it , like setting up a mining farm and purchasing high hashrate for better mining performance and for higher profits

Well you have to put into consideration how much tokens you can get a day, week,month and year. You also calculate the costs of mining in a year. Mind you,you don't have to break even in a year as long as the coin still has value.

Vertcoin is an old coin and I am sure that the difficulty of the coin would have increased a lot. And this will make it difficult to mine with a simple computer

Compare the cost of the hardware to the profit you would make after mining for a while and also the resources needed, by this you will understand its profitability

I will advise you to go read about all it takes to actually set up a mining rig or farm for mining cryptocurrencies. This is no joke matter please. Your computer won't cut if for you

I have really heard of this vertcoin you're talking about mining in the first place. Where did you read or hear about it being the easiest coin to mine? I would love to know that source of information

I am just coming across the above coin for the first time here. I am not trying to discourage anyone from mining the above coin or any other coin for that matter. But truth be said, it is not that easy to mine crypto currency as there are so much procedures involved in it. And the mining hardwares could be very expensive. I would rather hold these coins for profits than mine them.

Haven't heard of 'vertcoin' apart from just getting to know about it here. From the comments gathered here, I believe it's a good choice of coin when it comes to mining it because I've read of its profitability feature though not certain until I make more findings on it.

I've heard of Vertcoin as a good choice of coin to start mining but I want to know if actually you people have been able to withdraw from the mining base?

This is my first time hearing about this particular coin, I made some research, the coin is a decentralized peer to peer digital currency. You can check the link below to find out how to mine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back