What's new

How to make student mind map to learn SEO

jamessmithjohn

Jul 3, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
SEO is ice on the cake it boosts the website organic traffic and ranking on big search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo so it is good to make new learner mind mapping to help student online in learning SEO and it expects to get a better position in search engine result page, It is not an easy task to do SEO for your site you have to follow search engine guidelines to make better improvement.

I prefer always to learn SEO with practical ... Because in theory generally we see that you should content marketing, guest posting for quality backlinks but actually they have to learn also that how can they create backlinks ... How to create links from mid of contens and many more ..... So my opinion is SEO with practical is better than only theory online.

You are absolutely correct, having a student mind approach to learning search engine optimization (SEO) of a website can enhance the learning process and makes it achievable. This is why most most website owner prefer buying traffic instead of learning SEO they feel it is difficult. But with Student mind approach it is easier.

I wonder why we have to make the students learn about SEO activities. It is not our responsibility especially with the young ones who are stubborn with most of them thinking they know everything in the internet. However, I have to admit that a young person who owns a website should be aware of the SEO that is needed by the website to gain free traffic. But we should not obligate them and just let them ask if they need.

Search Engine optimization is not that easy. However, Search Engine optimization is very important for blog and website to rank high on different search engine and moreover with it you can't get good traffic to your website and you won't be able to make more money for your Google AdSense account and other monitization platform.

Web optimization/SEO is a dynamic advertising field, which makes it both testing and energizing. Fortunately you can acquire an upper hand on the off chance that you stay aware of the most recent apparatuses and strategies, SEO can be either simple or complex depending on

Lots of people don't take the time to learn these skills and they just go for it with drop shipping because they see people like beer has a making fortunes and they think anyone can do it. The truth is it's like anything. It takes time and commitment.

Lot of children don’t take the time to learn this skills and they just go for it with Dropshipping because they see people using and it’s not anyhow learning.seo can be either simple or complex depending on what and how you want it to be done the truth is the time and commitment good tidying for it.it no just anyhow things

Yeah its never a easy thing for students to learn about seo,that is why many students looks into learning it through online sites and others , but i think the most needed part of seo ranking is that the student must create quality contenr , because that would fetch him or her more visitors on the long run i think

If you are like any content marketer or writer I have met, you may have been challenged to consistently come up with new ideas. And, even when the ideas are flowing, how do you keep them organized — either by piece of content or by project? Both of these problems can take a huge amount of time and leave you spinning your wheels.

There is a couple of things you should do to learn SEO as a student...first of you need to understand the meaning of SEO and it important to your website.
This are simple things you need to know about SEO : Read reliable resources, Get hands-on experience, Don't be afraid of experiments, Have a lot of patience (SEO is a marathon, not sprint). Because while learning the basic of SEO won't take you longer than a couple of weeks, the actual mastering of this discipline depends largely on the practice, which is a question of months, even years.

A central theme is placed in the centre of a blank page. Associations. From the central theme associations radiate out. Curved lines. Associations are often drawn as curved lines. Keywords. Mind map summarize information. Proximity. Color & images.

The best way to make student to learn search engine optimisation is by referring them to online tutoring videos like YouTube so that they can learn it easily there because they will be seeing it being done practically there.

If I will learn about search engine optimization, I will make sure I watch enough videos online and also look for some one that will mentor me to enhance my knowledge.

That's one thing about success online these days - you have to put in a lot of work to ensure that you gain the most of anything you want to do.
Same thing applies to SEO. One has to make sure that you learn a lot and apply.

Am more of a visual person. So would advise students to follow their favorite blogger on social media or on youtube. To see the videos and content they post and to see the SEO videos posted by fellow bloggers on YouTube would be of great help. This makes learning fun and interesting.

I know the mind map approach. But applying it to SEO is new to me. But i see what you mean, it makes total sense, it is a nice strategy for ensuring that the concept are all grasp and put into context.

Having student mind to learn is very important and is really a good approach, because student need follow their favorite social media in order to help learn very well, and also it make learning to be more interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back