What's new

How to make someone understand dealing with loses in a business?

The truth is that dealing with losses is actually a very sad and painful thing but then they should understand that they can be equally make that money as well. They should pick themselves up and understand that there are so many opportunities.

That's true, more than 98% of people are losing money in the forex market, I think those kinds of people don't have the full knowledge on how the market that's why. What do you think?

I think that having knowledge is important, however, keeping an eye on the market and latest trends is also equally important. Many Forex traders lost money because they were not aware of the latest news and trends.

People ought to prepare themselves for such situation even before getting to start a business..

Losses are always going to present and we have to try to cope with them .

You should tell them that it is just a minor setback and at the end of the day they have learnt from it. They might have lost money but it is guaranteed that they are not going to make that kind of mistake again which is a positive.

Yes that's true but all these things still boils down to the fact that there is nothing you can do when business is not succeeding or is in complete failure. It might just be a lesson for people to learn and move on.
That's true, a lot of people ended up giving up because they fail the first time, it's not meant to be so, when you fall you are expected to raise up, staying down might not be a good idea.
I think that having knowledge is important, however, keeping an eye on the market and latest trends is also equally important. Many Forex traders lost money because they were not aware of the latest news and trends.
That's true, if you don't know we're the market is going you are not expected to trade it, people lose money on forex trading because they don't have the full knowledge.

Last edited:
That's true, a lot of people ended up giving up because they fail the first time, it's not meant to be so, when you fall you are expected to raise up, staying down might not be a good idea.

That's true, if you don't know we're the market is going you are not expected to trade it, people lose money on forex trading because they don't have the full knowledge.

Determination is essential when we are trying to pursue our life goals. A lot of people are just going into something because they are interested to generate money without being determined to succeed no matter the challenge they are facing.

Determination is essential when we are trying to pursue our life goals. A lot of people are just going into something because they are interested to generate money without being determined to succeed no matter the challenge they are facing.

Determination is important. The fact of the matter is that we need to be determined when it comes to making money and we must also try to save money as well.

That's true, you have a good point there, and if you have that kind of mindset I don't think you can earn money online,a lot of people are not getting this thing right.

That's true, you have a good point there, and if you have that kind of mindset I don't think you can earn money online,a lot of people are not getting this thing right.

Losses in any kind of business is inevitable. This is because loss is also a huge part of business. However, I would be concerned if losses were too high.

Losses in any kind of business is inevitable. This is because loss is also a huge part of business. However, I would be concerned if losses were too high.
No matter how high the losses in a business are, we can always look at it as a way of learning and then coming to bounce back even harder. You do not have to dwell on your losses forever .

Yes that's true but all these things still boils down to the fact that there is nothing you can do when business is not succeeding or is in complete failure. It might just be a lesson for people to learn and move on.
Business failure might mean that you're not doing something right and you need to fix your strategy and some other time, it would mean that you need to back off from the business.

Seriously it is something that requires a simple understanding and proper following of mentorship. That's the easiest way you can succeed in the online space as long as you are serious.
Business failure might mean that you're not doing something right and you need to fix your strategy and some other time, it would mean that you need to back off from the business.
Exactly and if we need to still go back to the business it is still our responsibility is to raise strategize and understand the eror we did in the past and use it as a point of correction.
That is true , they might get to really understand it from experience. It is not easy. There was a time a was Also seeing it the way they do. I believe they will understand it as they gain a lot of experience.

Last edited:
Seriously it is something that requires a simple understanding and proper following of mentorship. That's the easiest way you can succeed in the online space as long as you are serious.
Exactly and if we need to still go back to the business it is still our responsibility is to raise strategize and understand the eror we did in the past and use it as a point of correction.

That is true , they might get to really understand it from experience. It is not easy. There was a time a was Also seeing it the way they do. I believe they will understand it as they gain a lot of experience.
You have a point there, if you want to succeed in everything you are doing You need to have a mentor, if you don't have a mentor I don't think you can have the good results you are looking for.

You have a point there, if you want to succeed in everything you are doing You need to have a mentor, if you don't have a mentor I don't think you can have the good results you are looking for.
That is exact truth. So many people may not be in positions to have a mentorship depending on what they are doing but as such then you have to get a professional courses and learn all that is necessary.

To develop effective strategy to make use of in this space is actually becoming very difficult. If care is not taken so many people would assume they are not called for the line if business they are in.

To develop effective strategy to make use of in this space is actually becoming very difficult. If care is not taken so many people would assume they are not called for the line if business they are in.
That's true, you need to work on having the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing I'm telling you, you are going to lose a lot of money.

That's true, you need to work on having the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing I'm telling you, you are going to lose a lot of money.

Many investors invest money without studying the business in the perfect manner and then they end up investing money without thinking and planning things.

Many investors invest money without studying the business in the perfect manner and then they end up investing money without thinking and planning things.
That's true, I completely agree with what you've just said, sometimes they take risk without even knowing if they are going to make profits out of it or not.

You need to have deep knowledge about the business you're doing and not just that but to also develop your marketing skills as it's something that's needed in our today's online market.

Some people also do not have the ability to conduct business. If conducting businesses were that easy, I think that all people might have had become successful.
Starting a business is never easy in the first place , because you need to woek hard in having your business plan done , then you need the fund needed for your business , and you also need to have enough experience or else , your business is bound to fail .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back