What's new

How to make someone understand dealing with loses in a business?

That's true, some people are not having a good mindset when it comes to Businesses, such kinds of people are expecting something that's not even possible sometimes.

Some people also do not have the ability to conduct business. If conducting businesses were that easy, I think that all people might have had become successful.

Some people also do not have the ability to conduct business. If conducting businesses were that easy, I think that all people might have had become successful.
That's true, this the advice I like to give my youngest self, if it's easy 90 percent of people will be successful, but we need to work really hard before gain the good results you want.

That's true, this the advice I like to give my youngest self, if it's easy 90 percent of people will be successful, but we need to work really hard before gain the good results you want.
What separates a success business man and the unsuccessful one is their persistence in the phase of failures and adversities. Failures and losses are inevitable part of the business risks.

What separates a success business man and the unsuccessful one is their persistence in the phase of failures and adversities. Failures and losses are inevitable part of the business risks.
That's true, those things you've made mentioned of are inevitable, just like you as a trader, you cannot be winning all the time, there must be some losing trade's.

That's true, those things you've made mentioned of are inevitable, just like you as a trader, you cannot be winning all the time, there must be some losing trade's.
Thats just it, that is why traders are advised to take there trades as a business and not a game because doing that would help them be selective for the best uppourtunities.

It is going to be good if you are also going to give instances because business is not usually a straight line and you are going to experience days that you did not plan.

I think that there are many people who make money their entire lives. At the later stage of their lives, they tend to start their business by investing their life savings.

Thats just it, that is why traders are advised to take there trades as a business and not a game because doing that would help them be selective for the best uppourtunities.
That's true, a lot of people are saying the wrong thing about forex trading,I think such kinds of people are not earning money that's why, Forex trading is a business.

That's true, a lot of people are saying the wrong thing about forex trading,I think such kinds of people are not earning money that's why, Forex trading is a business.
You are absolutely on point, the few minority are those that mastered themselves and their edge and not necessarily mastering the market because they do take probability losses.

But sometimes people need to understand that there is nothing much that can be done about situations that the business is not succeeding the way we expected. So many people have lost millions of dollars and losing a small sum of money shouldn't be something that should leads you into a serious depression.

Well sometimes it depends in the person contact with the business and ability to understand. sometimes is very difficult but you have to let the person directly have control or contact with the business.

But sometimes people need to understand that there is nothing much that can be done about situations that the business is not succeeding the way we expected. So many people have lost millions of dollars and losing a small sum of money shouldn't be something that should leads you into a serious depression.
Well, I think it would all depend on the financial capability of the person in question. Elon musk might lose a million dollar and wouldn't feel it that much but you know an ordinary person can't lose about $10k and remain same.

You are absolutely on point, the few minority are those that mastered themselves and their edge and not necessarily mastering the market because they do take probability losses.
That's true, taking a losing trade in the market really sucks, but if you know what you are doing your wins will be bigger than the losses,a lot of people don't really know this.

The first thing the person has to bear in mind is that losses are imminent in business.

They should just try as much as possible to see how they can minimise how they lose Money.

There are many business like that that doesn't takes the debt they are owing into consideration , most especially business that are owned by a group of people , instead of trying to sort out the loan from the profit they make , they prefer sharing the profit which can never happened with a sole proprietorship business .
Most businesses are in debt for several years before they turn a profit. Look at Netflix. They are in massive amounts of debt yet they are still going and still making money.

Entrepreneurship is basically about risks and an entrepreneur is defined as a risk taker.

Without risk there is no reward in life. It is absolutely essential to carry this at the back of your mind while doing business.

Before you can start up a business you need to know the ups and downs of it, taking a loss in business is something normal, a lot of people are getting this wrong

The fact remains that majority of the people lose money when it comes to Forex trading. This might be the reason why many people's opinions regarding Forex trading are not that great.

The fact remains that majority of the people lose money when it comes to Forex trading. This might be the reason why many people's opinions regarding Forex trading are not that great.
That's true, more than 98% of people are losing money in the forex market, I think those kinds of people don't have the full knowledge on how the market that's why. What do you think?

Well, I think it would all depend on the financial capability of the person in question. Elon musk might lose a million dollar and wouldn't feel it that much but you know an ordinary person can't lose about $10k and remain same.
Yes that's true but all these things still boils down to the fact that there is nothing you can do when business is not succeeding or is in complete failure. It might just be a lesson for people to learn and move on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back