How to make my website show on Google?

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a website that I want people to search on Google. So I registered with Google console service and also installed SEO plugin in the website but still the website can not be searched on Google.
What am I missing?
Or what should I do to enable my website to be searched on Google?

Just because you submitted your site on search console and you are using a seo plugin does not mean your site will appear on google. You need to implement on page and off page seo strategies.

Just because you submitted your site on search console and you are using a seo plugin does not mean your site will appear on google. You need to implement on page and off page seo strategies.
Looks like you understand my problem. I agree that submitting on search console and using SEO plugin doesn't do the work.
But what is on page and off page SEO strategies. Please I would like if you can elaborate those two.

The first step to having your website shown in Google is to use Google Adwords that ranks your website in the first results but it costs money.

The first step to having your website shown in Google is to use Google Adwords that ranks your website in the first results but it costs money.
I know about Google AdWords. But I don't have money to pay for advert for now . That is why I am looking for free ways.
You need to dd keywords to your site and webpages, you need to build backlink for you pages, you need to inter link your post, you need to improve site speed. Things like these will help in website ranking.
I have already added keywords to my blog. But how do I build backlink for my pages? And can you suggest a WordPress plugin that can generate and post keywords automatically?

@mcjerry You just have to be patient since you have submitted your website to Google Search console.

You can use a plug-in called all in one SEO to generate sitemap for your website and submit it to Google Search console.

It takes about 8 days before my website appear on Google search engine after force index on Google search console.

If you have little amounts to spare, you can run Facebook advert to your website in order to generate the highest traffic.

Google search engine will pick up by following the direct traffic to your website and index it on Google search engine.

It is rather unfortunate that you are facing such problems as it could be stressful after believing that you are done. But I believe that there should be reason(s) why your site is not shown on google such as some of the ones stated in some comments above. So it is left for you to go back and check for possible corrections.

Search engine visibility will improve only through SEO or Search Engine Marketing. If you do not know SEO, you will have to spend a lot of money to do SEO on your site. For search engine marketing, you also need to spend a lot of money.

@mcjerry You just have to be patient since you have submitted your website to Google Search console.

You can use a plug-in called all in one SEO to generate sitemap for your website and submit it to Google Search console.

It takes about 8 days before my website appear on Google search engine after force index on Google search console.

If you have little amounts to spare, you can run Facebook advert to your website in order to generate the highest traffic.

Google search engine will pick up by following the direct traffic to your website and index it on Google search engine.
Thank you for your advise. That is what I will do. But the blog is now more than a month now. And it is only two search results that shows on Google search.
I tried all in one SEO plugin and others but it is the same. Maybe I will still have to wait.

Thank you for your advise. That is what I will do. But the blog is now more than a month now. And it is only two search results that shows on Google search.
I tried all in one SEO plugin and others but it is the same. Maybe I will still have to wait.
You don't just wait. You can continue to post contents on the blog in order to keep the Google search crawler coming back to the website.

Google have little budget for crawling new website that's why it takes a long time to get index on search engine. My blog is about 6 months old, there are some contents I posted on it 5 months ago that are yet to rank.

If they're not indexation persist for a long time, you can check if you are the one that prevent search engine crawler from coming to your website.

You don't just wait. You can continue to post contents on the blog in order to keep the Google search crawler coming back to the website.

Google have little budget for crawling new website that's why it takes a long time to get index on search engine. My blog is about 6 months old, there are some contents I posted on it 5 months ago that are yet to rank.

If they're not indexation persist for a long time, you can check if you are the one that prevent search engine crawler from coming to your website.
I see some new blog. That the very first day an article is posted, it will be shown on Google search engine when searched on it.
I posted a thread here on bizdustry and immediately I searched for it on Google and the result came out with the same topic I posted linking back to bizdustry. I don't know if there is something that they are doing that we don't know.
If you copy this topic and search it on Google. You will see it there linking back to this Forum

I see some new blog. That the very first day an article is posted, it will be shown on Google search engine when searched on it.
I posted a thread here on bizdustry and immediately I searched for it on Google and the result came out with the same topic I posted linking back to bizdustry. I don't know if there is something that they are doing that we don't know.
If you copy this topic and search it on Google. You will see it there linking back to this Forum
You don't have to worry yourself too much. Bizdustry is an established website ( a site that has lot of posts and gain some backlinks). There is no way you post an article on Bizdustry that it will not indexed fast on Google search engine.

You will continue to give yourself heart ache if you keep comparing your new website to Bizdustry. you can build some backlinks to your website but you have to be very conscious of this method.

Sometimes the problem might be WordPress. You can simply check this by clicking on settings on the dashboard of your WordPress. After that click on readings. Check if search engine has been discourage from crawling the website.

You can refer to the image below for more understanding of what I said.

Attachments

• sevisibility.png
    sevisibility.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
IN order to build backlinks on your site, you will have to share your website as well as post link on other websites, you can do this by adding your website/post link on your forum profile and forum signature, you can do guest posting on other websites etc.

Firstly what's your blog or site about? You'll need to insert the correct keywords into your content to enable it to be shown during searches.
Also you need to ensure your title and other header tags are properly done to allow it be crawled by Google's spiders.

you have done the most important part of it but all that you do you still lack one thing, before you can make your website to be search on Google you first need to implement the on the page.

You don't have to worry yourself too much. Bizdustry is an established website ( a site that has lot of posts and gain some backlinks). There is no way you post an article on Bizdustry that it will not indexed fast on Google search engine.

You will continue to give yourself heart ache if you keep comparing your new website to Bizdustry. you can build some backlinks to your website but you have to be very conscious of this method.

Sometimes the problem might be WordPress. You can simply check this by clicking on settings on the dashboard of your WordPress. After that click on readings. Check if search engine has been discourage from crawling the website.

You can refer to the image below for more understanding of what I said.
Wow! You have been of help to me. You have answered all my questions that I have been seeking for a long time now.
So with what you have just highlighted here. It means that having lots of backlink is the answer to my question. And you also said that I need to be careful with.
Please what is the best way for getting backlink to my website?

Wow! You have been of help to me. You have answered all my questions that I have been seeking for a long time now.
So with what you have just highlighted here. It means that having lots of backlink is the answer to my question. And you also said that I need to be careful with.
Please what is the best way for getting backlink to my website?
Guest posting is one of the ways to build backlinks to your website. You create a quality content and contacts other website owners in your niche to allow you post those content on their website with a link back to your own website.

You are going to get rejected the most times and some of them are going to request for money to do that for you.

To make it easier you can simply go over to Fiverr and type guest post together with you niche. For instance, if you are in kitchen niche, you can type "Guest post + kitchen blogs", it will bring new series of results.

Choose the sellers that provide website relevant to your niche and start building backlinks. If you any other question you can drop them I will get back to you.

Though you have done the right things maybe the reason your website is not search on Google is that you tag might not be right and also proper headiy is important

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back