What's new

how to make money through social networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It not easy to make money online because online business needs alot of dedication in which takes alot of time,but if one can Scape through it and gather followers one will make alot of money

I do not come to tell you what business you should do, if you want to live on the money that with the business, the first thing you should do is create and develop a personal brand, for that you have to show yourself as you are in the camera and talk about 5 different topics not only business can be for example travel, sports, entrepreneurship, personal development and reading are examples that depends on you and what you like
Well then only way I have made money from social media platforms is by rendering services which people subscribe and paid for.
Post automatically merged:

I do not come to tell you what business you should do, if you want to live on the money that with the business, the first thing you should do is create and develop a personal brand, for that you have to show yourself as you are in the camera and talk about 5 different topics not only business can be for example travel, sports, entrepreneurship, personal development and reading are examples that depends on you and what you like
Well then only way I have made money from social media platforms is by rendering services which people subscribe and paid for.

Earning from social media is only easy for celebrities, & very popular people, and then for people that have arrived & suffered really hard, in the earlier stages of their business.

There are a couple of ways to make money via social media which includes: affiliate marketing, freelancing, online tutoring , C p a marketing and etc

You're right, this is very important when you're interested in making online through social network, you need to develop a personal brand,ceate a public awareness and convince your customers

Making money on social media is possible you can start advertising on product. You need to develop personal interest, and also look for a site that pays

Here are six ways you can make money on social media.
  1. Promote affiliate products.
  2. Create and promote your own information products.
  3. Promote products and services.
  4. Use visual media to promote your crafts.
  5. Promote your coaching or consulting services.
  6. Join the YouTube Partner Program.
  7. Final thoughts.

I think you can use social media to make money ,through affliate Marketing and advertising of your own personal product .
People advertise their products in Instagram and they make money from it

Okay, if I'm starting with ome, I will start with spoet, at least I can cover article on any kind of sport event ranging from soccer, tennis, basketball, volleyball, cricket etc. Maybe I will create niche blog that will only cover sports contents and video highlights past and present event.

There are many ways to make money using social media, you can open a dropshopping, and this does not require much capital. You can also use your social media to market products for people.

Even with you putting yourself out on the social network to be doing business talk all of ye time, it is not enough, you must be sure that your discus are worth it

I haven't really know about earning on social media I really wish to know more about it maybe it will definitely prompt me to start using social medias . If there is really a way to earn on them I would love to see.

As for me bizdustry is my social media now and it is where am making a token online,unlike before that I wasted data on Instagram and so on,but now here is where I do everything now.

It very possible to make money online and people are indeed making money. Depending on your strategy some do paid adverts which is targeted at large number of people and others build followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back