how to make money through social networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soyjuanmontero

Apr 6, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do not come to tell you what business you should do, if you want to live on the money that with the business, the first thing you should do is create and develop a personal brand, for that you have to show yourself as you are in the camera and talk about 5 different topics not only business can be for example travel, sports, entrepreneurship, personal development and reading are examples that depends on you and what you like

Social networks are harder to use as far as the money making is concerend. The reaosn being you have to find out ways to get the attention of the people. And that means you need to have some following. Or you need to be part of the groups on the social networks. And in such case you can get to people and get them to click the links.

Social networks are harder to use as far as the money making is concerend. The reaosn being you have to find out ways to get the attention of the people. And that means you need to have some following. Or you need to be part of the groups on the social networks. And in such case you can get to people and get them to click the links.

Well, a big problem is "You can't get something for nothing.". In other words, the social media companies would demand money - so you can reach people. Well, at least, that's the scene with Facebook. Anyway, I can't really blame them. I mean, "Business is business.".

To earn money from social media, you have to eliminate the money factor from your head. You need a brand/following to start earning money from social media, and you will not gain that if you solely think about the money. First of all, you have to choose something you enjoy, create a social media page and dedicate yourself. Do not think about the money, simply focus on growing. Once you have grown, the money will come to you.

Making money through social media is only possible if you are a popular person and have at least a couple thousand followers. That's the only way people are going to pay you for promoting their products

To earn money from social media, you have to eliminate the money factor from your head. You need a brand/following to start earning money from social media, and you will not gain that if you solely think about the money. First of all, you have to choose something you enjoy, create a social media page and dedicate yourself. Do not think about the money, simply focus on growing. Once you have grown, the money will come to you.
I am in total agreement with you. It is really best to first create a brand for yourself. Let people know you for something then earning money will just follow you.

it's hard to make money from social media but what I know is :
- you can work on Instagram but you need to be a famous man there and have a lot of active followers, Like that you can start advertising for companies and earn some money.

- you can create a page on Facebook, promote it, and share your services (what you want to buy for your clients).

I feel that the first step to making money through social media platforms is to build a decent number of followers or subscribers. Then yo need to think about what content to share and some other things.

I feel that the first step to making money through social media platforms is to build a decent number of followers or subscribers. Then yo need to think about what content to share and some other things.
I think some people prefer to buy ads and don't rely on gathering more followers SD since they are willing to make quick and fast money

Check Tsu Social, there is a thread on the forum about it, it is a social platforms that pays you for your original content..

Yes, of course, you must have a lot of followers or a celebrity in order to be able to win money from social media sites such as YouTube and Instagram. You can profit from them through conditions

You can make money by sponsor posts or video views on Facebook where you can get little bit money but you must have decent numbers of followers and have good active discussion on your posts to get sponsor posts. But for me it's waste of time on social media unless you really have something to show.

Making money through social media app is not that difficult, If you have alot of followers on giants social media apps like twitter, Facebook and Instagram, you can become an influencer and charge for posting or promoting businesses.

Last edited:
Yes, of course, you must have a lot of followers or a celebrity in order to be able to win money from social media sites such as YouTube and Instagram. You can profit from them through conditions
One's content can draw more traffic to one's social media handles. It's not necessarily by following celebs or paying for adds.

Social networks is the best way to make money online this days and that's what most influencers are now doing to earn themselves a living. If you've a large base of audience following you on different channel you will be sure of making money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back