What's new

How To Make Money Selling Website Themes?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who like to have unique kind of themes for their websites. This is why there are many people who know this and they would like to sell themes for websites. There are many online marketplaces where you could sell custom themes. So, how much money can you make selling website themes?

The average price I see of premium themes going for especially on Xenforo is around $35 (£30 for me in the UK) which is not bad at all. I feel though that if you wanted something more unique and built from the ground up just for your website, you may be paying a little more but that would be something you would discuss with the designer of the theme.

Creating themes for websites, forums and blogs though if you are able to and have the skills to is a solid business and definitely worth getting into if you can.

i do not really think that it is profitable to start selling themes because platforms like wordpress offers so many free themes that you can use and they are very good as well.

I do not have the skills to make website themes, if you have the skills you can sell your themes through theme marketplaces such as theme Forest. Alternatively, you can also use the CMS repository to sell themes

I think this depends on the skill set you are having, if you have the skills I think it will be a good idea to try it out, you can earn a good amount of money with this kinds of business.

I think this depends on the skill set you are having, if you have the skills I think it will be a good idea to try it out, you can earn a good amount of money with this kinds of business.
If you could create good themes alot of people would partronize your business because quality services are usually rewarded with partronage.

i do not really think that it is profitable to start selling themes because platforms like wordpress offers so many free themes that you can use and they are very good as well.
I also think the same way, this is not a nice way for making money, because forum themes doesn't really matters the most, the contents of the site is much more better than the theme.

It sounds like a great idea . If you have the understanding and the skill on how to create themes, you can sell it to make money for yourself. It would be a very lucrative enterprise.

I also think the same way, this is not a nice way for making money, because forum themes doesn't really matters the most, the contents of the site is much more better than the theme.

Well, sometimes the theme of the website and the design of the website does matter. I started a website with a lots of informative articles, but the theme of my blog was horrible.

Well, sometimes the theme of the website and the design of the website does matter. I started a website with a lots of informative articles, but the theme of my blog was horrible.
Oh that's very interesting if that's the case, I was thinking maybe some people don't care about the theme they mostly care about the content, always make sure you get good theme if possible.

you'll be surprised that there are people who can offer you money to sell themes to them for their websites. There are people who always want things that are very premium and WordPress cannot give that for free.

If you could create good themes alot of people would partronize your business because quality services are usually rewarded with partronage.
That's true, if you are having a business you are expected to make it in a way that a lot of people will like it, but if you don't know what you are doing you are not going to have a successful business.

you'll be surprised that there are people who can offer you money to sell themes to them for their websites. There are people who always want things that are very premium and WordPress cannot give that for free.
That's very interesting if that's the case then, but there is something I don't understand, why won't the owner of the website go and design his theme by himself, is it that hard.

There are many people who like to have unique kind of themes for their websites. This is why there are many people who know this and they would like to sell themes for websites. There are many online marketplaces where you could sell custom themes. So, how much money can you make selling website themes?
Earning money by selling website themes is an excellent approach to get a passive income. Your themes can be sold on a myriad of marketplaces, including ThemeForest, Creative Market, and TemplateMonster. When you open up commerce on these platforms, you must develop a portfolio of your work.

That's very interesting if that's the case then, but there is something I don't understand, why won't the owner of the website go and design his theme by himself, is it that hard.
Yes I guess, I have never seen myself in this kinds of situations, but I think you need to have some level of knowledge before you can be able to do that.

sometimes people need something that looks very professional and they may not have the time to do it or they simply do not have the needed skill. So buying from someone else is their option.

sometimes people need something that looks very professional and they may not have the time to do it or they simply do not have the needed skill. So buying from someone else is their option.
This indicate that if you want to sell website themes you must be a professional and you must be able to present website themes that are very compelling and attractive as well.

This indicate that if you want to sell website themes you must be a professional and you must be able to present website themes that are very compelling and attractive as well.
Of course, people won't even take you seriously If you're not a professional website designer and you want to sell themes. You need to have proper knowledge of website designing for you to be able to know the ones that best fits.

Of course, people won't even take you seriously If you're not a professional website designer and you want to sell themes. You need to have proper knowledge of website designing for you to be able to know the ones that best fits.
If you want to venture into such business , you must have the relevant skill on how to design a website, you should be a professional website designer so that you will earn good amount of money.

If you want to venture into such business , you must have the relevant skill on how to design a website, you should be a professional website designer so that you will earn good amount of money.
Yeah, having knowledge of website designing is very important If You want to Make Money Selling themes. You will always know the best and you can also know how to convince people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back