What's new

How to make money on youtube in 2022?

I think it is best to just focus on something you love and not worry about money. Build a following and a fanbase. When you reach a certain level and you know people are enjoying your content, you can start selling merch. It is very hard to be a top earner on YouTube these days by just ad revenue through their program. You can't just start a channel looking to make money either.

There are many ways to make money on youtube nowadays , first you need to fund something you are good at , fro example comedy video , perfect yourself at it , try to monetize your channel and start making money.

There are many ways to make money on youtube nowadays , first you need to fund something you are good at , fro example comedy video , perfect yourself at it , try to monetize your channel and start making money.

There are many people who have been making many funny videos. However, making a channel that consists of funny videos may prove to be good for a specific time only. This is because you may need to have a big quantity of funny videos to run your channel.

there are various methods of earning from youtube and i would try to enumerate the ones i am very conversant with which are , affiliate marketing and also you get paid by the numbers of views you get on a video when your channel is monetized.

Can anyone suggest me best ways to make money on youtube?
There are several ways to make money on this platform , and some of them include selling merch of a popular saying you may have which is creative and catchy, posting affiliate links and getting paid by the number of views you get on a video when your channel is monetized.

There is a methodology that you should avoid is exchanging likes or pay for likes so Youtube are very clever about such bad practices and doesn't allow unfortenally to cheat the system. By result all comments and likes you made will be ghosted from them.

Exchanging likes or paying for likes is an approach you should avoid because YouTube is quite astute about such undesirable practices and rarely permits cheating the system.
As a result, all of your comments and likes will be deleted by them.

I think it is best to just focus on something you love and not worry about money. Build a following and a fanbase. When you reach a certain level and you know people are enjoying your content, you can start selling merch. It is very hard to be a top earner on YouTube these days by just ad revenue through their program. You can't just start a channel looking to make money either.
This is great advice, but trying to build a fan base takes a lot of time. How do you know if the channel would be profitable and it's not just early days problem.

There are several ways to make money on this platform , and some of them include selling merch of a popular saying you may have which is creative and catchy, posting affiliate links and getting paid by the number of views you get on a video when your channel is monetized.
Monetizing YouTube seems to be possible but it is a very big task and it has allot of criteria, first of all one has to have a minimum followers of one thousand before he can monetize.

Monetizing YouTube seems to be possible but it is a very big task and it has allot of criteria, first of all one has to have a minimum followers of one thousand before he can monetize.
This is correct by all means. YouTube will only pay content creators when they have attained a certain number of subscribers, as well as views and likes. The content needs to be interesting and various marketing strategies need to be implemented to truly monetize your account

This is correct by all means. YouTube will only pay content creators when they have attained a certain number of subscribers, as well as views and likes. The content needs to be interesting and various marketing strategies need to be implemented to truly monetize your account
Yes that is it, but what do you think are the necessary criteria in other to start monetizing YouTube, I just want to know some of the necessary things sir.tel me

Yes that is it, but what do you think are the necessary criteria in other to start monetizing YouTube, I just want to know some of the necessary things sir.tel me
The requirements of a YouTube channel to start getting paid for their content includes at least one thousand subscribers as well as a four thousand hours of content watched minimum. Another smart way to monetize your channel even more is to integrate various ads into the video

Nowadays, there are various ways to monetize your channel on YouTube and start earning money. The first step is to find a niche that you are strong at, like generating comedic videos.

There is a great opportunity on YouTube one can make good money from there the most important thing is for you to have either talent or skill and then you can create YouTube channel,

I think first you should try to get subscriptions at good level then try to upload vlogs on daily basis to make them attach with your content and you as well then to promote your channel you should link you channel with other social media accounts like Instagram, Tiktok,Twitter and Facebook to reach more views.

Well I do believe that There are many ways to make money on youtube nowadays , first you need to fund something you are good at , fro example comedy video , perfect yourself at it , try to monetize your channel and start making money.

Managing YouTube channel is very easy, you upload quality videos and get much viewers.so simple reliable

There are multiple ways to make money on YouTube, such as affiliate marketing where an affiliate link is posted under a video in order to generate income as well as monetizing your channel by penetrating the Youtube analytics.

I think that the more people create channel, the more difficult it will become to monetise your channel and earn money. This is because youtube shall make its policy stricter by the passage of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back