How to make money on Facebook as a writer

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Instant Article is a Facebook monetization tool for authors with blogs or websites, requiring 50k views and you must also belong in a country where monetization is allowed. Share your experiences.

Send your articles to Instant Articles. This can be accomplished through an API, RSS feed, or CMS plugins created by developers. After you've published your work on Instant Articles, you can monetise it by displaying advertisements.

I use adsense on my sites, if I use facebook instant article, I will loose google adsense revenue. Therefore, I do not use, but I have a page where this option is enabled and I sometimes share my content.

I use adsense on my sites, if I use facebook instant article, I will loose google adsense revenue. Therefore, I do not use, but I have a page where this option is enabled and I sometimes share my content.
It is better that you understand the consensus because if you try to combine both, you would lose Google adsense which is the best ads network you can ever get.

Actually, the users who visit my site through Facebook page will not see adsense ads if the instant article feature is activated. For web visitors, adsense ads will be still available.

It is also possible to make money on Facebook as a writer if you advertise your content on Facebook so that it will gain enough traction and you will make money through this.

I think one of the ways to make money online, depends on how good you can used the platform for the promotion of your business.

There are alot of people who have been using the platform for the advertisement of their business online.

Instant Article is a Facebook monetization tool for authors with blogs or websites, requiring 50k views and you must also belong in a country where monetization is allowed. Share your experiences.
This is good and you can also offer yourself as a ghostwriter on Facebook so that people who need writers may locate you and give you jobs. This is a common method.

I really do not know how one can make money on Facebook as a writer. I know one can make money through Facebook but i didn't know up till now that writing is part of them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back