Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who make a good amount of money by selling plants and this is a great business. You can earn money by selling plants online and even start your own plants store as well. So, how do you make money by starting this great business?

There are many people who make a good amount of money by selling plants and this is a great business. You can earn money by selling plants online and even start your own plants store as well. So, how do you make money by starting this great business?
I have done that before and it was very profitable , we usually raise and sell seedlings on their primary beds.
The important thing is to have customers and be well known for it in your community otherwise you might not sales.

I have done that before and it was very profitable , we usually raise and sell seedlings on their primary beds.
The important thing is to have customers and be well known for it in your community otherwise you might not sales.

You may need customers who may require flowers and plants for bungalows. There are many people who like to buy plants because they need plants for their garden.

You may need customers who may require flowers and plants for bungalows. There are many people who like to buy plants because they need plants for their garden.
Truly this kind of business can be very lucrative if you have customers.
But it can as well be very demanding regarding the fact that it would need you to water them almost everyday in summer

This is true, but another thing is that it can be very demanding at first because it would require you to consistently water teh seedlings during summer and if you are not consistent the plants would not survive

You mean by selling flowers and not plants? There are some earning methods that you do post here that's actually funny to me. It's not every plant that has seeds to plant so people could but the very young plant to use for the same purpose as seeds.

I once saw a woman being interviewed on tv sometimes back. She was selling house plants and flowers. This business is so good given that people love decorating their homes. This is a business that you can promote online and get customers.

This is true, but another thing is that it can be very demanding at first because it would require you to consistently water teh seedlings during summer and if you are not consistent the plants would not survive

Yes, this is why many people usually hire a gardener for that. A gardener is required because gardeners can help you to fertilise the plants and maintain the plants as well.

I think selling indoor plants is highly lucrative business. However, you should try selling locally, even if you are doing it online. That's because it is not easy to sell plants online because of various rules in cross country trades.

Thats exactly what my brother was selling , he is into selling of vegetable plants and also selling the seedling and the business became more profitable when he decided to move the business online.

Growing plants in your own garden or backyard nursery and selling them is one option. You can cultivate fruits, vegetables, herbs, as well as other plants to trade or sell to nearby nurseries. Also, you can grow new plants and sell seedlings, or you can create floral arrangements to sell online or at nearby florists.

One aspect of selling plants that I find highly profitable is the sales of hybrid seedlings of plants. As an agriculturist, I can tell you for free that farmers are scrambling looking for where to buy improved seedlings to plant. The demand is so high for this business.

I once saw a woman being interviewed on tv sometimes back. She was selling house plants and flowers. This business is so good given that people love decorating their homes. This is a business that you can promote online and get customers.

Selling of live flowers is actually a delicate business because you will have to water it all the time to make sure that they don't die and once that happens, you have already lost that part of your profit in the business which is why I think it is not everyone that is into that kind of business.

Some people eat plants that are eatable so they will buy from those who sell them and those ones will make money. Those who sell them either plant them or buy them from those who plant them

Plant has various kinds so you have to choose one niche. You can choose to be a tomato seller. This is a kind of plant that is widely used in the community. You can sell in bulk and small quantities to buyers.

To make money by selling plants, you will need to find a niche market for the type of plants you want to sell. You can grow your own plants or buy them from a wholesale nursery. Once you have a steady supply of plants, you can set up a sales area at a farmers market, plant fair, or even online. Be sure to price your plants competitively and offer a variety of payment options to make it easy for customers to purchase from you.

Some people eat plants that are eatable so they will buy from those who sell them and those ones will make money. Those who sell them either plant them or buy them from those who plant them

Some plants are even used for decoration purposes which those kind of plants are even more expensive than the ones that people consume as food. I'm sure that most people that are into that kind of business are making good money.

I believe that selling plants is a lucrative business. One could really earn from it. One needs the right type of plant like plants used for beautification for example roses. One also needs the right customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back