What's new

How to Make money as a content creator on YouTube?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
YouTube is a social media platform that is centered on video content and video creation that internet users can subscribe to for access to such contents. The YouTube social media platform is one of the largest and the widely know social media platform available today.

This platform has numerous tools available in its space ranging from content or video streaming to content creation. An internet user has access to a variety of videos and contents that suits their needs at a particular time.

Content creators as well as YouTubers aren't also left out from its numerous benefits as they can also earn both passively and directly from the platform by creating contents which could attract subscribers to their channel when they amass up to 1000 subscribers they begin to earn from the platform.

Many content creators are benefiting from this , some YouTubers are said to have earned more than $10,000 creating contents on YouTube.

I know that YouTubers are making good money but I Will also like to point out that it's not very easy to get the required number of views and subscribers to get your channel monetised. It is very tasking.

I need to ask some questions that not that clear to me. I was told that the cpm rate is very low in so many tier3 nations and that will make it a bit difficult to make something worthwhile as a youtuber from such country.

I saw the story of a young boy under the age of 15 was the highest earning YouTuber for last year and I was starstruck actually.
Though I discover that asides making money off your content, it's a great way for affiliate marketers to earn.

It seems to me that being able to make money on YouTube is going to be very much difficultthis these days, because we have got a lot of people who already doing things like this and it seems to be overly saturated already.

It seems to me that being able to make money on YouTube is going to be very much difficultthis these days, because we have got a lot of people who already doing things like this and it seems to be overly saturated already.
That's notwithstanding because no matter the amount of paid to post forums out there are a lot of people daily still seeking for more sites. So if you have a good nitche and you are really consistent with your contents you can still get a good number of views and make money from them

I saw the story of a young boy under the age of 15 was the highest earning YouTuber for last year and I was starstruck actually.
Though I discover that asides making money off yeour content, it's a great way for affiliate marketers to earn.
The richest kid from USA back in 2019 was a content creator on YouTube. Stories like this often serve as a good motivation to up and coming content creators to continue making their contents which could in the nearest future earn them some reasonable amount of money.

I need to ask some questions that not that clear to me. I was told that the cpm rate is very low in so many tier3 nations and that will make it a bit difficult to make something worthwhile as a youtuber from such country.
It can be relatively low but if you channel your contents on YouTube to a good audience from the tier 1 countries, this would help you to breach that gap and earn substantially from cpm as a content creator. There are several site available where you can gain such traffic at a good price.

I know that YouTubers are making good money but I Will also like to point out that it's not very easy to get the required number of views and subscribers to get your channel monetised. It is very tasking.
As with every other venture that is channeled towards making money it takes time, determination and consistency to make a good profit out of it. So do not be deterred because it is strenuous as a lot of people are currently making money from it.

As with every other venture that is channeled towards making money it takes time, determination and consistency to make a good profit out of it. So do not be deterred because it is strenuous as a lot of people are currently making money from it.
Ofcourse, I know couple of people who make s lots of money from YouTube. One just need to be very hardworking and also persevere to make something very worthwhile.

It can be relatively low but if you channel your contents on YouTube to a good audience from the tier 1 countries, this would help you to breach that gap and earn substantially from cpm as a content creator. There are several site available where you can gain such traffic at a good price.
I know very well that it's not going to be that easy but the bottom line is that every money making venture online takes time and perseverance. One need to be very patient.

Making good morning from YouTube is much more easier said than done, and only a few individuals get their channels monetized after struggling to get the needed criteria.

This is a very good write up, people are m ask making money through you tube in different ways. The content creator it's will be really be nice if you could explain how one can go about it and steps to take

as a content creator you can get paid by a few things: by the global ads of youtube which appear on every verified youtuber, by specific ads you put on your videos of specific companies, and by showing the viewers a special company that is called a "sponsor" and that specific company pays you the money you are agreeing on depending on how many people are going to watch your video and the company as well with it. Those are the ways I know so far which pay you on the Youtube platform.

same bodies said that, I know that YouTubers are making great cash but I Will too like to point out that it's not exceptionally simple to induce the specified number of sees and endorsers to induce your channel monetised. It is exceptionally tasking.

YouTube is a social media platform that is centered on video content and video creation that internet users can subscribe to for access to such contents. The YouTube social media platform is one of the largest and the widely know social media platform available today.

This platform has numerous tools available in its space ranging from content or video streaming to content creation. An internet user has access to a variety of videos and contents that suits their needs at a particular time.

Content creators as well as YouTubers aren't also left out from its numerous benefits as they can also earn both passively and directly from the platform by creating contents which could attract subscribers to their channel when they amass up to 1000 subscribers they begin to earn from the platform.

Many content creators are benefiting from this , some YouTubers are said to have earned more than $10,000 creating contents on YouTube.
The idea of making money through content creating is to be so good and captivating that you have so many followers. With many followers, you can be paid to advertise some products

The idea of making money through content creating is to be so good and captivating that you have so many followers. With many followers, you can be paid to advertise some products
If this will help people to succeed perfectly in their online business , then I don't see any reasons why people shouldn't concentrate to achieve it. After all this may not really be something very difficult for people that are determined.

If this will help people to succeed perfectly in their online business , then I don't see any reasons why people shouldn't concentrate to achieve it. After all this may not really be something very difficult for people that are determined.
Yeah, it's a nice plan. But it's easier said than done. Content creating is somehow difficult, unless you are well talented then it comes to naturally. People buy ideas though

Yeah, it's a nice plan. But it's easier said than done. Content creating is somehow difficult, unless you are well talented then it comes to naturally. People buy ideas though
I don't have problems with creation of content. The only challenge I have with content creation is that sometimes people that asked me to write an article for them are always interested to pay low. This is not encouraging.

I don't have problems with creation of content. The only challenge I have with content creation is that sometimes people that asked me to write an article for them are always interested to pay low. This is not encouraging.
That's the reality we living now. If you say no they'll definitely get someone who will write it for a lower price. This space is getting saturated, I remember when article writing used to pay so much

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back