What's new

How to Make a Living By Writing Online?

I write on forums and make money. Not a good amount but at least I make money. It may not be possible for me to make a living but I think it can substantially contribute to my income
Yeah if you collect all your earnings from forum for 4-5 years , it is definitely enough to live a decent life later , but I will suggest to learn more skills and work in freelancing in writing skills to get higher payouts.

writing is one of the most popular ways in which people make a lot of money online. You just have to be very versatile in your views and also be able to write quality articles.

Making money online by writing is very lucrative and at the same time very tough. The competition is usually high as there are alot of good writers out there to compete with. You could start out as a novelist, writing your stories and posting online, or even start a blog. I have seen people make it massively from owning a blog. Though it took time

Indeed well said as this is good piece of info for those that intend to go into writing proper, starting a blog can be helpful too and writing on freelance sites to gain more writing experience

Yes ! I agree with you you must have good language skills and it will not hurt if you try learning some new language as you can get international client any time !

Writing is very lucrative if you got online and offline. I have actuallymade some good money writing online and of course it has really been enjoyable.

Blogging give you the opportunity to make money at your own pace. Your writing skills also improves if you continue to blog I'm consistent basis for a long period of time.

1. Get Paid to Write Articles for Blogs, Magazines, and Journals. 2. Make Money by Creating Collateral for Content-Hungry Businesses.
3. Get Paid to Write by Becoming a Best-Selling Kindle Author.
4. Make Money Writing as a Conversion-Focused Copywriter.
Post automatically merged:

You need to remember that online no one knows you exist yet. You have to show everyone what you are capable of as a writer and this means having writing samples on your website (or other places).

Last edited:
If you want to make money by writing, you need to look for the ways that can build you residual income. Well, you can earn from paid to post sites, but in order to earn on paid to post sites, you need to post every day. Therefore, you will have to look for the methods where you do not have to work every day yet you make money.

One easy route that anyone can follow is self publishing on Amazon. It's quick and profitable as well; I know a couple of people who've earned a good income and even make a living out of it now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back