What's new

How to make 100$ for a little bit of texting only for US

Alexdo

Aug 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So here is the deal: We will pay you $100 for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting.

It works like this: You write your list (10 items per list minimum), you send it in, we reply and say “Great—we’ll publish it” and send you $100 by PayPal or we reply and say “Sorry—it isn’t the sort of thing our readers will love—give it another shot.” Just remember, your list should be at least one or two paragraphs per entry.

Either way you win—your list will be read by us and reviewed, and if it’s amazing it will be read by millions of people a month!

Here is the Link to enter: https://garnetload.com/1189665

The Possibility for other Countries comes soon.

This type of opportunities is always happening in the developed countries but they need to extend the opportunity to other less privilege countries to also have access .

That's a good idea, I'm currently not in the US but I believe that's a good idea to earn extra income online, but what exactly will the person do to earn money?

So here is the deal: We will pay you $100 for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting.

It works like this: You write your list (10 items per list minimum), you send it in, we reply and say “Great—we’ll publish it” and send you $100 by PayPal or we reply and say “Sorry—it isn’t the sort of thing our readers will love—give it another shot.” Just remember, your list should be at least one or two paragraphs per entry.

Either way you win—your list will be read by us and reviewed, and if it’s amazing it will be read by millions of people a month!

Wow, this is a great opportunity and it would be great if you would be able to update us when there is an expansion of this project to different countries. I would be really interested in contributing my quota and being able to obtain income

Wow, this is a great opportunity and it would be great if you would be able to update us when there is an expansion of this project to different countries. I would be really interested in contributing my quota and being able to obtain income
That's will be a good idea, most opportunity like this becomes the best way to earn a extra income online, but I don't know why it is not available in most of the countries.

That's will be a good idea, most opportunity like this becomes the best way to earn a extra income online, but I don't know why it is not available in most of the countries.
I am very skeptical about its authenticity as well because the monetary numbers mentioned are too good to be true. But let’s wait and see till the project ends up worldwide

I am very skeptical about its authenticity as well because the monetary numbers mentioned are too good to be true. But let’s wait and see till the project ends up worldwide
Yes let's wait and see, it will be a good idea to be earning that amount of money without investing a dime, that's why we always needs skills in other to earn money online.

I'll really love to have the reviews of anyone who has tried them out here, I know bizdustry is an international platform and there'll definitely be users from the region they're requesting from.
Anyone please?

Earning money opportunities are not for the third world countries, if you are from a low tier countries you won't have good earning money opportunities.

Yes let's wait and see, it will be a good idea to be earning that amount of money without investing a dime, that's why we always needs skills in other to earn money online.

There are many apps like the Sim Cash that allows people to make money just for sending or receiving SMS on your phone. The app works for international members around the world.

Earning money opportunities are not for the third world countries, if you are from a low tier countries you won't have good earning money opportunities.
That's completely true,if you are from a low tier countries you'll not stand a good chance of earning enough money online, especially on platforms like surveys.

$100 a day online for free given that most legit money making sites won’t ask you for payment upfront. In particular, for options such as completing surveys, joining paid focus groups and signing up for cash back apps, any site that asks you for money is likely a scam.

There are many apps like the Sim Cash that allows people to make money just for sending or receiving SMS on your phone. The app works for international members around the world.
I've tried this sim cash but it seems not to be sending any SMS, I don't know if I have made a mistake during the setting, but it seems to be a good idea of earning money online.

$100 a day online for free given that most legit money making sites won’t ask you for payment upfront. In particular, for options such as completing surveys, joining paid focus groups and signing up for cash back apps, any site that asks you for money is likely a scam.
Most of this online money making websites that promises you huge amount of money for working on their websites are definitely scam , they normally uses that amount to lure people to their websites .

This is an excellent chance, and it would be wonderful if you could keep us informed when the idea is extended to other nations.
If I could contribute my quota and earn money, I would be very interested.

It would have been better if we have something like this in my country. I guess opportunities like this are mostly seen in countries like the United States

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back