What's new

How to listen and get paid

I'd rather not go down this route. You mentioned the fact that you invested and didn't add proof of payment as well to establish the legitimacy of the site.
These sites that are always requiring investment for GPT tasks are usually suspect.

For me I have never come across of those website where you can only listen to music and get paid, this is my first time of hearing such website.

The most important thing is their honesty. I am so much interested in platforms that won't try to play with people's intelligence. Has anybody been able to make money with this platform before ?

We have different ways to earn money online,it doesn't matter if it is paid to listen platforms as far as you can earn what you want it will be a good idea, but you have to be careful with platforms like this.

There are other websites like this, so you can conduct your own research to be serious. As for me, I don't enjoy these pay-to-listen programs; instead, I much prefer paid surveys and other types of paid work

It is possible to earn money by listening to music or watching video clips for only 30 seconds per song. and get paid from 1$ up to 100$ per day

Frist time I invest 39$ and I get more than 40$ in a month

Click >>> Listen and get paid
I have seen this method of earning promoted on a certain YouTube channel that I follow. A similar platform to the one listed above is Mode Earn App, which pays you in points for listening to music. It is important to note that the payout threshold is really high, so this should serve as passive income

There are other websites like this, so you can conduct your own research to be serious. As for me, I don't enjoy these pay-to-listen programs; instead, I much prefer paid surveys and other types of paid work
This sounds like lazy way to earn money online,I don't think you can earn that much by listening to earn, I have never tried those kinds of platforms but I think it's not a good idea.

In my own idea this doesn't seem to be a good way to earn money online, if you want to earn money online You need to work hard,but this a lazy way to earn money.

As far as it can fetch you money I to it will be a good idea to try it out, I'll definitely like to earn money on those kinds of platforms especially if they are paying nicely.

I have heard of this type of service before I think there was a website back then which I use to earn discharging this same functions and I think that the website name is called slice the pie.

You get paid for updating content and listen to people tracks

I heard about one service that is called slice the pie you get paid to listen to music and also get paid to rate the music aside from this I beleive this type of work can be fine on upwork where you bid on project to complete similar to this

One of the most incredible job that you can get doing online is transcription because they are always available and it is something that you can always do during your free time.

know about the website Scribie It's a website where you have to transcribe audio files. You must listen to the speaker's voice and transcribe it.

This is actually a very different kind of job because I know of jobs that you will have to transcribe audio into written format so that you are going to be paid for it but I do not know of this one.

know about the website Scribie It's a website where you have to transcribe audio files. You must listen to the speaker's voice and transcribe it.
Sometimes you will always be asked to use headphones when you are transcribing in most platform so as to be able to listen effectively to the audio. How can we also be members ?

It is possible to earn money by listening to music or watching video clips for only 30 seconds per song. and get paid from 1$ up to 100$ per day

I have some few questions , first you said you invested $39 and $40 , is $40 the total amount of profit in a month , and is $39 the least you can invested in a month ?

I have been reading a lot about certain sites like humanatics, however, i am pretty sure that you will never receive a lots of calls if you belong to a lower tier country.

There is an application that I tried sometime ago. The name of the application is current. You will enjoy music on it but you cannot make so much money from it.

No, there is not site to my knowledge that pays you that much in a day for watching videos and other such things. If there was, I'd be doing it every day racking in $100 a day. Which is pretty good pay for a single day. Sadly I don't think there's a site out there that pays that much in a day. And I imagine a lot of these sites will set a limit to how much you can watch. That's a guess, but I feel like those sites will try to limit you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back