What's new

How to listen and get paid

nuttapost

Dec 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is possible to earn money by listening to music or watching video clips for only 30 seconds per song. and get paid from 1$ up to 100$ per day

Frist time I invest 39$ and I get more than 40$ in a month

Click >>> Listen and get paid

It is possible to earn money by listening to music or watching video clips for only 30 seconds per song. and get paid from 1$ up to 100$ per day

That's really looks nice , but there is a way to get paid without investing , I know about current app but it takes a lot of time to reach withdrawal threashold .

The only site that I know where you can listen and get paid is humanatic. You will have to listen to audio files and transcribe the file. However, I am not using humanatic. It is a legit site that you can try.

Have you tried Humanatics? I think it is a kind of site where you can register and get paid to receive phone calls, but I am not sure who calls you or what kind of calls you receive. Do you have any idea?

Have you tried Humanatics? I think it is a kind of site where you can register and get paid to receive phone calls, but I am not sure who calls you or what kind of calls you receive. Do you have any idea?
I have already tried to register to this site but unfortunately they reject my application , I have heard that some users earn up to 25$ a day at this platform .

I love these types of earning method to try. Unfortunately, I purchase my subscription without any subsidy. I will end up spending more to earn so little.

I have tried Humanatic. It was tough to get in and you will never really know their criteria for acceptance. You need a verified Paypal account when you apply. The job is to label the calls based on the instructions for each type of work. The calls are recordings from conversations in car dealerships, dental offices, pet shops, and other establishments. There are tasks that will ask you to identify if the call is about inventory. There are tasks that require you to identify the agent who responded. There are also transcription jobs on the site. These jobs have varying pay rates.

I love these types of earning method to try. Unfortunately, I purchase my subscription without any subsidy. I will end up spending more to earn so little.
Which method are you talking about?is it paid to listen site like humanatic?I have not tried any of their services before I never work on this type of site but someone has tried to convince to start working here sometime ago but I never gave my attention to it.

Which sites do you mean ? How much do you spend ? and how much do you earn ? is this site still legit and there is any opportunity to withdraw even with free plan ?

I have already tried to register to this site but unfortunately they reject my application , I have heard that some users earn up to 25$ a day at this platform .

Oh! I am so sorry to hear that. Can you please tell me what kind of test did they conduct? What was in the application form? Can you please provide more details? Thanks! :)

Well, I have not comes across this kind of site, which to me I may say is one of the most simplest form of earning online. But I will love to know more about this kind of site and what will be there own benefit from your own listening and watching.

Well, I have not comes across this kind of site, which to me I may say is one of the most simplest form of earning online. But I will love to know more about this kind of site and what will be there own benefit from your own listening and watching.
There are alot of such site you can do your own research to be sincere,so for me I dont like this type of get paid to programs,I even prefer doing survey and others type of get paid to jobs rather than paid to listen,this consume alot of data bandwight

How to listen and get paid. Yes I know of some platforms that pay you well, all you need to do is to listen to the music and latter you get paid . In a day you have to do the work with instructions and as soon as you are through ,you get paid for the day.

Humanitic is a legitimate site and it is currently paying. But I am unable to register on the site because it needs a verified PayPal account. PayPal is banned in my country. So, that's the major setback.

I have not tried ant sites where you can listen and get paid but I hear there is a site called humanatic where you can listen and get paid for transcribing. There are also music apps that will allow you to listen to much and make money in the same time.

Really? That is a huge investment there.
Are you referring to humanatic? It is really difficult getting on that site, and meeting their criteria is another hard nut.

Well, this is the first time I've came across a site like this, which is, in my opinion, one of the easiest ways to make money online. But I'd like to learn more about this type of website and what they hope to gain from your listening and watching.

I know about a website called Scribie. It is a kind of website where you are required to transcribe audios. You need to listen to the voice of the speaker and transcribe it.

I think reviewing new music may help you earn extra cash than listening to a curated radio station, Make Money Watching Music Videos, Make Money Providing Feedback to Radio Stations, Review Music for Money, transcribe Lyrics, Complete Paid Surveys, Join Focus Groups and so on

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back