What's new

How to Learn forex trading on YouTube

I still believe that webinar is the best option well youtube is still a better place which someone can learn from but I always fine it convenient to learn from webinar because presentations there is always clear but it's consume alot of data bandwidth,

You can learn forex trading on the YouTube platform if you want. the only thing that is needed, is focus. if you focus, definitely you will do without obstruction.

I have been trying to learn forex trading through a YouTube channel where tutorial videos and pasted. But learning forex trading in YouTube alone is not enough.

Well, I wouldn't say it's bad idea to learn forex trading from youtube. But what you need to understand is that some of the people who are doing the video on youtube are not into forex trading themselves. They just google some basic steps on forex trading and create a video on it. So, my advice is watch forex trading tutorial on youtube but don't venture into forex trading rely only on the videos you watched on youtube.

if you plan on making it in the forex world, you definitely need to have a mentor, someone that would guide your every move and also ensure you do not make the same mistakes he made as a trader.

Well, I wouldn't say it's bad idea to learn forex trading from youtube. But what you need to understand is that some of the people who are doing the video on youtube are not into forex trading themselves. They just google some basic steps on forex trading and create a video on it. So, my advice is watch forex trading tutorial on youtube but don't venture into forex trading rely only on the videos you watched on youtube.
You are saying the right thing I believe most of them are not forex traders but they want to use it to make money selling course and get subscriber I even prefer using webinar to learn

You are saying the right thing I believe most of them are not forex traders but they want to use it to make money selling course and get subscriber I even prefer using webinar to learn
there are a lot of fake gurus these days, i stumbled on a youtube ads and the advertiser was making so much noise about how he makes atleast $2000 a day almost doing nothing, when i checked his review on google,i discovered that he was a scammer

Actually some social media platforms such as the YouTube channel has really been used by some individuals in offering knowledge assistance to the public in terms of how to run a business and also about forex trading and others through visual lectures or chart.

Forex trading is characterised by alot mentors that offer mentorships after making some downtime payments.

This mentorship fee can sometimes pose a serious challenge to someone eager to learn in other to break free from the rat race because it might not be affordable.
This problem however has a solution.
We are in a generation whereby information is rampant. YouTube and the internet( in general) has all you need in other to learn anything you want. You don't need to pay anyone.
I am a testifier,I have a couple of channels you might find useful to begin your journey in this industry
In case you want to learn, Just slide into my dm for the link.
Are you a profitable trader?
What's your take on YouTube mentorship?
We know it's a game of Gain or lose so it would be risky for us so try to avoid this on YouTube if you don't have any information or knowledge about it.
Forex trading is characterised by alot mentors that offer mentorships after making some downtime payments.

This mentorship fee can sometimes pose a serious challenge to someone eager to learn in other to break free from the rat race because it might not be affordable.
This problem however has a solution.
We are in a generation whereby information is rampant. YouTube and the internet( in general) has all you need in other to learn anything you want. You don't need to pay anyone.
I am a testifier,I have a couple of channels you might find useful to begin your journey in this industry
In case you want to learn, Just slide into my dm for the link.
Are you a profitable trader?
What's your take on YouTube mentorship?
Personally I don't know much about forex trading but I think on YouTube you should have lot of information and knowledge if you are profitable trader to continue.

I cannot name a YouTube channel for learning forex trading completely. But one thing I can tell you about forex trading or any other skill is that you can't find any random channel to learn a skill because most of the channels are just creating confusion and not delivering complete knowledge. They are just interested in getting more views.

Youtube is one of the best place which someone can learn how to trade
there are so many courses that can be learn from there I also think some of their video are really helpful .

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that as long as youtube will be able to give you the necessary information you will need , that is what matters , but some youtube channels are not trusted for this purpose.

Actually learning forex trading on YouTube is not a bad idea but to some extent you still needed someone who can give a physical or practical intell on how to undergo the trading because it's very risky.

Learning how to trade the Financial market via social media accounts like YouTube is a good idea, a lot of people have learned a lot from YouTube,but having the right channel is very important.

It is very possible to learn trading from the internet, the level of knowledge available online is rapidly in the rise and you can leverage on that to your advantage.

I don't believe in youtube mentorship before until I recently met one of my friends who told me everything he knows about trading were from youtube. And he is making a lot of money from trading.

Actually I am not yet forex trader but I am under a series of online classes and watching videos on YouTube channels.its a kind of complex to comprehend but I am trying my best grab the basics.

People are now master forex trading from the tutorial they watch on youtube. I don't believe that people can learn forex trading from youtube before, but I recently met a friend who told he learnt all he knows about trading from youtube.

People are now master forex trading from the tutorial they watch on youtube. I don't believe that people can learn forex trading from youtube before, but I recently met a friend who told he learnt all he knows about trading from youtube.
I as well learnt forex trading on YouTube.
This is because there are some specialized channels that offers detailed and systematic information and knowledge you need to be profitable.

I cannot name a YouTube channel for learning forex trading completely. But one thing I can tell you about forex trading or any other skill is that you can't find any random channel to learn a skill because most of the channels are just creating confusion and not delivering complete knowledge. They are just interested in getting more views.
You actually spoke my mind, if you are intentional about learning forex trading, then I would advise you do not learn it from a random channel as it would not profit you at all, but you should look for someone to out you through

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator