What's new

How to Learn forex trading on YouTube

Yes, I agree with what you said, it's a gradual process you have to be very strong before you can even earn money online, making money online is not for the lazy ones.
making money online requires a lot of discipline if not you will actually not be able to make something reasonable. It is not for lazy people at all because sitting at home to make money is only for disciplined People.
Yes, I agree with what you said, it's a gradual process you have to be very strong before you can even earn money online, making money online is not for the lazy ones.
making money online requires a lot of time and dedication. You need to bring out a whole lot of time to learn the necessary things and apply what you have learnt in order to make reasonable amount of money.

Last edited:
making money online requires a lot of discipline if not you will actually not be able to make something reasonable. It is not for lazy people at all because sitting at home to make money is only for disciplined People.

making money online requires a lot of time and dedication. You need to bring out a whole lot of time to learn the necessary things and apply what you have learnt in order to make reasonable amount of money.
You are right, it takes a whole lot of invested time and efforts to arrive at success in everything we do.
Working online can be very rewarding if the skill is learnt.

Before you can actually earn money online you need to dedicate your time and learn,if are good at doing that I believe you'll have the best results.

Before you can actually earn money online you need to dedicate your time and learn,if are good at doing that I believe you'll have the best results.
The best results is a product of our dedication into acquiring and using working knowledge in that area of skill.
The truth is, there are alot of misleading informations one need to be careful about.

Yes this is such a nice idea, I always advice people to learn things on YouTube, YouTube vast and a learning ground, one can learn how to trade forex on YouTube.

The best results is a product of our dedication into acquiring and using working knowledge in that area of skill.
The truth is, there are alot of misleading informations one need to be careful about.
That's completely true, if you dedicate your time and learn a profitable skills set I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money online, having skills is the key to financial freedom.

Actually the YouTube has really been helping alot of people on how to go with forex trading though it can't give you all but most of the requirements will be given to you and learned the rest yourself.

Yes this is such a nice idea, I always advice people to learn things on YouTube, YouTube vast and a learning ground, one can learn how to trade forex on YouTube.
It could be had for a beginner to spot the right channels at first because of how vast the YouTube informations about trading are and it could eventually not be good

It could be had for a beginner to spot the right channels at first because of how vast the YouTube informations about trading are and it could eventually not be good
Yes you're right, but in as much you're a beginner in forex it is very advisable for one to have a mentor who shows you things, having a mentor is not a bad idea

Yes you're right, but in as much you're a beginner in forex it is very advisable for one to have a mentor who shows you things, having a mentor is not a bad idea
Yeah, the truth is without having any form of mentorship. it is possible to be profitable in the financial markets but the truth is it would definitely take much time for you to learn.

Yeah, the truth is without having any form of mentorship. it is possible to be profitable in the financial markets but the truth is it would definitely take much time for you to learn.
Yes that's the fact about it, but it seems you're a forex trader too or you have idea about how it is, do you go for mentorship or you have your own private mentor who teaches you.

Yes you're right, but in as much you're a beginner in forex it is very advisable for one to have a mentor who shows you things, having a mentor is not a bad ideae
It is definitely a good idea finding and learning from a person superior in knowledge than you. And a person that has the results that you seek. It would help you level up.

It is definitely a good idea finding and learning from a person superior in knowledge than you. And a person that has the results that you seek. It would help you level up.
Yes that's is the exact thing I am trying to let you know, in as much as you're learning a new skill, there must be someone who passed through that same stage, you can ask him to be tutoring you.

Yes that's is the exact thing I am trying to let you know, in as much as you're learning a new skill, there must be someone who passed through that same stage, you can ask him to be tutoring you.
You are right, but in addition to the person being superior in understanding , it is best to find someone that lives the life of your dreams or the level you intend to archive.

You are right, but in addition to the person being superior in understanding , it is best to find someone that lives the life of your dreams or the level you intend to archive.
Yes that is the truth about it, in other to be free from lost and mistake, one is expected to have a mentor who teaches him all the necessary things to do in his business.

I believe all you need to know about trading is already on YouTube but most people don't really know about it, you don't have to pay for any mentorship especially if you have the right YouTube channel.
Everything you need to know about forex is there on the YouTube, there are allot of YouTube sites that explains about forex from the grass root to the top, if you want more about it, send me a message.

Thanks for the offer. Most times, people needs credible persons to vouch to them since there are a lot of YouTube channels mainly for such purpose, which usually turns out to be a scam.

No matter how much knowledge that seems to be dished out for free in any video, there's always a higher class of information that's only available when you pay. Things of value aren't always free.

There are so many courses on youtube which you can learn how to trade forex but one funny thing which I notice is that if you are using youtube you will need hire someone that will guide you through,lets say now if you are a beginner you wont be familair with some of the terminology been used in the forex market but through the help of an expert

It's actually true that forex trading can be learned through youtube, but we need to understand that most of the youtubers teaching about forex trading are not practising it. It's easy to teach than to practice. That's why we have many people who are teaching forex trading, but only few people who truly understands it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator