What's new

How to launch a HYIP?

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
I do not know the reason why you are considering starting up this kind of high yielding investment programme that are mostly scams. This is not the best way to make money online as it is based on fraud.

Making money online is not that easy I haven't invested in hyip website before so I don't really know about the website to invest my money there.

HYIPS are basically baked up Ponzi schemes.

Know this and know peace,if it's too good to be true,then yes, it's too good to be true.
I do not really know how much it will cost to launch HY IPs but however most people see this as Ponzi scheme and if you can be able to launch it you'll be able to make lots of money from it.

all HYIPs I have known and invested in are all scams. They pretend to be paying you for a little while and boom! Off your money goes with returning to you again

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
Any high yield investment website that is launched is mainly to scam people. And the reason why this is so is because they never have a source that increases the money so they will eventually get to scam people because they will not want to loss there investment

My verdict:
Do not try this
Wow this is really good and i should personally thank you for posting something like this here because I'm sure it's gonna save many people here although i don't even know HYIP is

Sincerely, I only see hyips as ponzis and a method of stealing from gullible people, for me , I would not advise anyone to start up a business that will never last. I hope the Government can put a ban on these hyips as time goes on.
I agree with you that it is just like Ponzi scheme it is a method of stealing money from people I know one who invest in such site will just lose his own money to them this is why most government needs to ban the Operation

HYIP programs and platforms is considered scam by me. the reason I would not like to venture into such business is because I don't really want to dent my image.

THis is quite true, majority of them where created for the sole purpose of scamming people. They can easily spend such amount for startup because they already have their eyes fixed on what they hope to gain ahead. And like you said, they are usually not long termed. This is because they have a target.
As you said, they are easy to make no matter how much they cost, but it's about being legit for the long term, as a matter of fact, those beginning costs can be considered as investements for people that are starting HYIPS as they will scam people later

My verdict:
Do not try this
God knows no matter how you hype a site or platform for me I won't because of that join and invest my hard earn money into it, because most site full of promising were either open to scam.

I like your explanations, very detailed information on how much it will take to launch an HYIP site, I think this just goes to show that anybody can stand up today and create one, that is why we must try and avoid them.
Just the term HYIP to mean high-yield is already bone chilling to me. It sounds like scam at the outset and only a perfect explanation can make me understand that the investment scheme is not a scam. But it is like wishing under the stars because an HYIP cannot be legit.

HYIPS are basically baked up Ponzi schemes.

Know this and know peace,if it's too good to be true,then yes, it's too good to be true.
This site is like a Ponzi scheme and does not generate income instead they make use of your money I have got many information about this site that is why I did not even bother to invest.

HYIP is one of the biggest examples of the scams going around internet sice last many years and will continue to go on for next many years. In an ever decreasing interest rate market, people still believe that they can get high good amount of money by investing in HYIP. The irony is that there are still thousands of people around the world, who are believing in these schemes and this business is still going on.

HYIP is one of the biggest examples of the scams going around internet sice last many years and will continue to go on for next many years. In an ever decreasing interest rate market, people still believe that they can get high good amount of money by investing in HYIP. The irony is that there are still thousands of people around the world, who are believing in these schemes and this business is still going on.
The people who believe in the HYIP scam are those who are greedy. They tend to believe the high interest earnings of the scamming scheme of HYIP because they are blinded by their greed to earn more. In fact, many of the victims have invested not only their money but they borrowed to invest more.

I didn't know much about how these HYIP sites are made. But I know that it is best to stay away from them. They always end up being scam sites and so many people loose money to them.

Launching a hyip websites does not require huge money. You will need to pay for domain name and website host package. After that you will buy hyip scrip from scripts website. Then your hyip website is set.

Well written my friend. I think you knowing much of these things and not trying it out means that you are a good person in heart.

I was about attacking you on your thread till I read through. I give it up to you brother, you'll make an excellent copywriter - you have a way with words and your headlines are catchy and attention grabbing.
Like you advised, no man should be so inhumane and set up something that will rip the other person of his funds

HYIPs sometimes are Ponzi schemes, and the organizers aim to steal the money invested. In a Ponzi scheme, money from new investors is taken to pay returns to established investors. Money is not invested and no actual underlying returns are earned; new money is just used to pay people who entered the scam earlier than they d

Lol, you don't want us to try it , yet you decided to show us the way 🤣. I do not even see any reason for starting one though, as a lot of people have understand that hyips are scams .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back