What's new

How to launch a HYIP?

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
high yield investment schemes is always a big scam. It is only the early investors that do benefits while the rest will lose their money. I never knew it is that cheap to start up a high-yield investment scheme. I do not advise anyone to invest in such platforms.

Instead of investing $100 in HYIP, you can use that money to build HYIP and make more money. But then investing in HYIP will scam you, building your own HYIP site is a way to scam people. You should avoid doing both of these things. Having said that I have heard people talking about how to benefit from HYIP without losing a penny.

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
Yes, they are a total scam and anyone who gives it a shot is definitely going to cry at the end if such person doesn't stop investing with the so-called company.

GetAnySite.com is a leading development company for investment scripts. Our talented developers and designers are dedicated to ensuring that our customers' expectations and needs are met. We are web design and script creation experts who provide a wide range of investment scripts at the most affordable prices.

Depending on your budget , hyip site are ponzi shemes , you can make loss and make profit too , just create time to launch the both platforms

People have known their tricks of operation. This days, most of the HYIP sites have slipped away. Maybe they're thinking more advance format to use and defraud people.

I recently came across a hyip that didn't have a website but instead use social media like WhatsApp and telegram as their base of operations, lol. Starting that kind would definitely not cost much but wouldn't last either.

I recently came across a hyip that didn't have a website but instead use social media like WhatsApp and telegram as their base of operations, lol. Starting that kind would definitely not cost much but wouldn't last either.
Very bad, that's just too pathetic. He doesn't have money to build a website, he wants to raise money through social media then grow higher in scamming people off their hard earned finance.

Very bad, that's just too pathetic. He doesn't have money to build a website, he wants to raise money through social media then grow higher in scamming people off their hard earned finance.
Funny thing is the owner of the site is a woman, lol. She most likely knows that the people yearning for hyip sites are limitless so no need spending extra cost on site when she could just scam them on WhatsApp. Pathetic.

Since I have participated on a lot of hyips in the past, have a lot of people in my friend list on social sites who were also a part of those programs. They sometimes send me such offers, but I do not take interest. sadly, a lot of people still believe that hyip is a legit business

My verdict:
Do not try this
HYIPS are basically baked up Ponzi schemes.

Know this and know peace,if it's too good to be true,then yes, it's too good to be true.
Types and earn a living hell of a lot of people are going out to eat and then I will do my best way to buy a house in different ways to do this type da written test and earn a living and working in the future I will do my up to the best way to start a new one and I also suggest that

HYIPs are just out there to swindle the wealth of the unsuspecting investors who know little to nothing of how these people operate. It is never a good way to make money

Since I have participated on a lot of hyips in the past, have a lot of people in my friend list on social sites who were also a part of those programs. They sometimes send me such offers, but I do not take interest. sadly, a lot of people still believe that hyip is a legit business
Who can blame them? People often need fast money in this dwindling economy so the only way they can get money they think they need is a tempting platform that offers high percentage.

HYIPs are all a way to play a gamble with your hard earned money. I will advise anyone who wants to go into it to think again. Don't do it

In theory, this might be true. However, the owner should also spend a lot of money in marketing. These days people are aware about hyip as scam business, therefore, it is not easy to get customers

All the HYIPs are absolute scam. So I would suggest people to stary away from all Hyip programs that claim to give a high profit or returns on your investment. I have lost a whooping $27 in Hyip programs and this IS a good amount of money considering the fact that I am unemployed individual. So I humbly suggest people to stay far, far away from Hyip programs.

Ever since he evolution of crypto currency, I do no think people are still interested in investing on hyip. Furthermore, people are already aware about hyip that it is a scam

I agree with you on the fact that all of these platforms are scams because it is just unrealistic to make such amounts of money. The finny thing is you do not even need much to start.
Post automatically merged:

The funny thing about such platforms is that it wouldn't take much to start it because you are jot spending the money on anything as it is an intended scam.

Last edited:
My verdict:
Do not try this
High yield investment programs are nothing but scam, so anyone trying to establish such business is doing so for the purpose of scamming people, hence it should be avoided at all cost.

I like your explanations, very detailed information on how much it will take to launch an HYIP site, I think this just goes to show that anybody can stand up today and create one, that is why we must try and avoid them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back