What's new

How to launch a HYIP?

Sincerely, I only see hyips as ponzis and a method of stealing from gullible people, for me , I would not advise anyone to start up a business that will never last. I hope the Government can put a ban on these hyips as time goes on.
Hyips to an extent is not stealing but a potential risk investment that every Investors should know the tendency to loose is very much . It is luck like " percieve smokers or smokers are liable to die Young" yet people smokes .

It is something like a packaged item that you procure and put on resale. The sellers delivered a complete website and all you have to do is aggressive marketing to attract "ignorant people"

Hello, here we are not promoting HYIP, we are only trying to analyze how HYIP is setup and how much money is involved.
Yeah, I have seen the format they use in creating their misleading that rip people off their money. It look easier in the eyes to create one, but I won't create it. Cos I never liked scamming people off their money at all. I love legit business to. Initiate in and make my own profit in a legit way too.

I don't see a reason why someone would want to make a hyip site, I mean we all know that it is a scam method.

I think if some group of rich individuals come together and create hyip site, It know that our will last longer and also will be legit cos a hyip site requires a lot of cash for payout and before people can trust and start investing in it.

My advice, if a group of u.k us rich investors could create a hyip site which is only available to third tier countries, I know they will make a huge impact and also get people to invest in them, cos the currency is below Thiers which means they will not spend much before they get people to invest and start making money

My last tryst with HYIP was for $20. After I lost it, I started thinking about starting my own HYIP company. I tested a demo and was almost ready the full script but then I stopped. My inner voice said do not try unethical measures to make money, you will never find happiness

Yeah, I have seen the format they use in creating their misleading that rip people off their money. It look easier in the eyes to create one, but I won't create it. Cos I never liked scamming people off their money at all. I love legit business to. Initiate in and make my own profit in a legit way too.
I need money, however, I am not that desperate enough to start scamming people. Anything that promises you to give a good return in a short time is actually nothing but HYIP. These days HYIPs come with new faces, for example, most of the crypto mining sites where they ask you to buy hash rate to mine crypto as also HYIP.

That's interesting. I have never thought of starting a HYIP because I have alwaya understood HYIP as a way to cheat people. HYIP are not investment platform, they are are trap. I have been scammed by a lot of HYIPs but itnis also true that I have also made some money on HYIP.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing this information here. I might give it a try, although my experience with HYIPs has not be encouraging, as you have rightly said, majority of them are scam and are out there, majorly to deceive people.

I love your verdict. To be frank, HYIP owners will already be making money because we have many gullible and greedy people. I have fallen into the scam many times before but I think I am wiser now. I will always do research before investing into any scheme.

I have not invested a dime of my money into hyip and I don't even see myself ever doing that. Hyip is just another Ponzi scheme out there swindling people of there hard earned money with investment promises but at then end the investors will be left with nothing and lose their money.

Sincerely, I only see hyips as ponzis and a method of stealing from gullible people, for me , I would not advise anyone to start up a business that will never last. I hope the Government can put a ban on these hyips as time goes on.
Exactly, i know some people who makes hyips/investment programs and their aim from the start is to run with the money. They're only paying for the first few days to get more people to invest and perhaps make the investors who they paid reinvest more. There's only few probably 1 in 100 hyips that has an honest intention.

It seems that the amount that you need to pay in order to launch your own HYIP site is very low in comparison to the profit that people make off it when it comes to the scams that they play on people and so forth. I think that these sort of sites should be help accountable for their actions, however this is very hard to do so and is unlikely to even happen in the future of these sites as well.

As the thread already warned, hyip sites are not for some of us already here. But that is just the truth about hyip. Basically one owner at a time can reproduce about hundred similar ones because when they close a site, they reproduce another similar one with the only difference as the name but still using the same script. Even though you may know this hyip owner ever scammed people, you can't sue the person because the person already using a fake identity and in just a few days, he will close the site and be ready to bring another one from that same script.

As you said, they are easy to make no matter how much they cost, but it's about being legit for the long term, as a matter of fact, those beginning costs can be considered as investements for people that are starting HYIPS as they will scam people later
I totally support your talk. They will end up scamming people later so I think one just have to make up one mind and not look at that while trying to work with those guys. Nice tàlk thumbs up

I have never being a victims of hyip because i have being hearing from people that its like Ponzi scheme for example like mmm. MMM has taught me a great lesson not to invest my money on any Ponzi scheme because once you invest your money they will take a huge amount of money from you in plenty fold

Hmmn this is actually kind of funny, you don't want us to go into setting up HYIP website but you are teaching us how to set up an HYIP website 😁, I know you don't support it and it's for educational purposes. Thanks for sharing.

I think you are right about this well you would need to spend more of marketing , because we are in the era of people not investing in hyip again based on their past experience about hyip sites and its very hard to see a user that would invest their funds on hyip site, so you need to know how to market very well and buy a custom domain too.

Steps to start your own HYIP website
  1. A Good Business Plan. Without a business plan for Investment and securing the funds, the business can't survive. ...
  2. Best HYIP Manager Script. You need a Best HYIP Manager Script, which allows you to set your own HYIP Investment plan, Referral and Network Commission structure.
  3. Good HYIP Website Design. ...
  4. HYIP Promotion.

To be honest, making money online is not as easy as it looks when written or spelt out… Is even more difficult than I thought, especially when you are new to the world of trying to make money… I wouldn’t want to discourage you because I do know that there are legitimate ways to make money online since I have made a few bucks for being online.

I think you are right about this well you would need to spend more of marketing , because we are in the era of people not investing in hyip again based on their past experience about hyip sites and its very hard to see a user that would invest their funds on hyip site, so you need to know how to market very well and buy a custom domain too

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) is one of the successful business models nowadays to earn high income in a short span of time. If you are thinking about starting your own that can give you a high ROI, then HYIP business is the best one for you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back