What's new

How to launch a HYIP?

As you said, they are easy to make no matter how much they cost, but it's about being legit for the long term, as a matter of fact, those beginning costs can be considered as investements for people that are starting HYIPS as they will scam people later

With HYIP Script you can create web pages with simple and easy steps. Choose your domain name, then a template you want and then add your content. You can add links or change the fonts, pictures, background, and colors, by using a design editor. You can build your website with clicks and type or drag and drop.

To be honest, making money online is not as easy as it looks when written or spelt out… Is even more difficult than I thought, especially when you are new to the world of trying to make money… I wouldn’t want to discourage you because I do know that there are legitimate ways to make money online since I have made a few bucks for being online.

To be honest, making money online is not as easy as it looks when written or spelt out… Is even more difficult than I thought, especially when you are new to the world of trying to make money… I wouldn’t want to discourage you because I do know that there are legitimate ways to make money online since I have made a few bucks for being online.
I said in my post that I am not encouraging people to launch HYIP and scam people. You can easily start a HYIP with $500 or less, if you have that money you can put it to better use, perhaps starting a shopify store. Since the forum has HYIP segment I thought I would clarify this issue.
I always do legit business and I always encourage people to get involved only on legit businesses.

This looks easy, so it's basically all about money you need a starter funds atleast 400 dollars to get everything done. So if you already bought a script you can continue making more hyips which cost less after. That's why most hyips with the same owners has the same layout of websites

I do not think is Adel to invest in HYIP because a lot of people in the global world who explore the internet frequently believe that HYIP sites are scam.
This impression alone is discouraging to HYIP investors

You are right that a website for business entails capital for the expenses of getting a domain name, a hosting provider, the design of the website and other technical chores that you have to attend to. And if that website is used for scamming people by promising an interest of 1% per day on your investment then that initial expenses to build the website will easily be recovered. Unfortunately for the HYIP people are now aware of the scam so I guess it is difficult to get a willing investor.

I really don't know much about HYIPs,but the little I know, it's just better you avoid anything HYIPs and invest in some other things.
HYIP are all frauds. There are no exceptions. Free money does not magically appear.

I think you are right about this well you would need to spend more of marketing , because we are in the era of people not investing in hyip again based on their past experience about hyip sites and its very hard to see a user that would invest their funds on hyip site, so you need to know how to market very well and buy a custom domain too

Lol,the funny aspect is that you can start making money immediately you launch 😂🤣🤣🤣. There are tons of people waiting to invest with the hopes of gaining profit. From the scammers point of view,they'll just allow the site to run for few days or months to gain trust and increase the volume of investment. Then boom,they withdraw and move to the next platform. Hyip platforms are lucrative.

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
That's wonderful explanation, now I have known how hyip site can be developed with moderate capital. About $500 that's why they find it very easy to defraud people with some designs carried out via their website. After spending this amount of money their aim is to recoup back the money they spent X10 before the domain expires.

That's wonderful explanation, now I have known how hyip site can be developed with moderate capital. About $500 that's why they find it very easy to defraud people with some designs carried out via their website. After spending this amount of money their aim is to recoup back the money they spent X10 before the domain expires.
It is easy to start and manage HYIP sites. The scripts have it all. Those who build and sell HYIP scripts let you use the demo, which allows you to check how you can use it. Someone with no knowledge in programing can also easily run HYIP website as it is prebuilt.

It is easy to start and manage HYIP sites. The scripts have it all. Those who build and sell HYIP scripts let you use the demo, which allows you to check how you can use it. Someone with no knowledge in programing can also easily run HYIP website as it is prebuilt.
Hmm, it is pre_built with the HYIP script. Even someone that has no adequate knowledge about programming can easily use it also hmm. That's why they didn't last, they create the site so fast to warn faster and disappear.

High yield investment platform, is the best way to hit it big, it pays more than any other business you can think of, if you invest a huge amount of money, your bigger profit is assured, profitable investment pays more than forex trading.

Hyip
High yield investment programs this platform has no real intention other than to scam people.
They are just like MMM they might pay in the beginning their aim is just to recover the huge amount of money used to launch the business.

1. A Good Business Plan. Without a business plan for Investment and securing the funds, the business can't survive.
  2. Best HYIP Manager Script. You need a Best HYIP Manager Script, which allows you to set your own HYIP Investment plan, Referral and Network Commission structure.
  3. Good HYIP Website Design.
  4. HYIP Promotion.

Hmm, it is pre_built with the HYIP script. Even someone that has no adequate knowledge about programming can easily use it also hmm. That's why they didn't last, they create the site so fast to warn faster and disappear.
It is something like a packaged item that you procure and put on resale. The sellers delivered a complete website and all you have to do is aggressive marketing to attract "ignorant people"
  1. A Good Business Plan. Without a business plan for Investment and securing the funds, the business can't survive.
  2. Best HYIP Manager Script. You need a Best HYIP Manager Script, which allows you to set your own HYIP Investment plan, Referral and Network Commission structure.
  3. Good HYIP Website Design.
  4. HYIP Promotion.
Hello, here we are not promoting HYIP, we are only trying to analyze how HYIP is setup and how much money is involved.

Sincerely, I only see hyips as ponzis and a method of stealing from gullible people, for me , I would not advise anyone to start up a business that will never last. I hope the Government can put a ban on these hyips as time goes on.

HYIPS are basically baked up Ponzi schemes.

Know this and know peace,if it's too good to be true,then yes, it's too good to be true.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back