What's new

How to know a fraud forex broker

One of the thing I invested in the past as I can remember is the high return investment program, it was a website that promise to give us 100 per cent of our investment after a period of three days . I was really lucky that I didn't lose my money.
I also invest my money in something similar in the past. But I wasn't lucky because I lose entire money I invested into the program. It remains few days for me to get paid and the whole business crashed and the admin gone into the thing air with our money.

I also invest my money in something similar in the past. But I wasn't lucky because I lose entire money I invested into the program. It remains few days for me to get paid and the whole business crashed and the admin gone into the thing air with our money.
Sorry about what you were going through , for me it is even now that I have come to understand the risks I was even going through then , during that time I didn't understand but God really saved me... Do you still invest in website ?

It is very difficult to tell the broker that is a scam. I rely solely on people who have used the broker before putting my heads in it. Presently, I use hotforex and octafx.

I think these are the ways to know the forex scam brokers
  1. They promise high profits. Such promises are a sure sign that the Forex broker is a scam artist because no legitimate broker can guarantee high profit to the trader.
  2. They say there are no risks.
  3. No regulation.
  4. Unprofessional practices.
  5. Dubious strategies.
  6. Dubious tools.
  7. Fake ratings.
  8. SSL-certificate.

I don't really know how you cam identify a fake broker, all I know is that you will find some popular and legitimate broker online. Basically, I use hotforex and the broker have been very consistent.

I don't really know how you cam identify a fake broker, all I know is that you will find some popular and legitimate broker online. Basically, I use hotforex and the broker have been very consistent.
That's the only way that I think that one could actually identify a fake broker. You will be able to have a grasp of this by having a friend who have tested it. Or there are some popular brokers.

You may not likely knows about them that is why it is advisable that you carry out your own proper research first before using a particular forex broker or preferably you use the most popular ones available within your location

They give you high hopes of being able to cash out within a very short time. They also make you believe that you can triple your investment s. All these are scam signs you should run away from.

I am generally not going to create an account with a forex broker if they do not have a very reliable and trusted way in which their chart appears. Security is also another very important factor so that you cannot be able to lose your account very easily to hackers.

Anyone that is not interested in teaching you how to do it yourself, but makes you believe that they will spoon feed you in the business of forex trading are actually lying and have scammers.

You can't possibly know about them except you have the opportunity to deal with them, that is just the only reason a lot of people have been falling into the hands of most of this scam and dubious forex brokers.

It would be best to do all proper back ground check on the broker record of how long they have been existing and the how many profitable trades they have been able to make in their trading years, every legit broker must have this information available in their system for intending clients to view. This would also help you know if a broker is legit.

Forex broker, can be easily identified by there actions and high percentage return of there offer, and always encourage you to invest big. If you see all these things just know that they are genuine.

The track record of the broker should tell you more about him . Before you choose a broker make sure that it was recommended to you by a Friend who had tested it and have made withdrawals.

The overall Forex market is huge, honestly, it is the greatest market on the planet in regards to volume of trading. Currency trading is essential for general associations and Forex trading is greatly profitable for associations that import or charge things of administrations. Around here broker picking is the most noteworthy part. None of a trader can deny that they find useful quality while picking a broker. I have picked ForexChief for solid trading platform. It impacts me to feel secure with my cash.
It has the best trading platform in the web. It additionally has unmistakable options game-plans to examine for trading. They also gives the proper trading conditions like snappy execution and ultra-low spreads which are ideal for any strategy.

The easiest way to identify them is through the incredible promise they make to scare the victims. They always promise to give a certain percentage of what seems to be true. They are very good at words about how they can enrich you with their outstanding forex trading skills.

It is very significant for the little scale trader to get a controlled and suitable broker for him. We can utilize market condition when we can choose a reasonable broker for him. Also, along these lines, I have chosen my trading stage as per my trading prerequisites. I have been working with a directed broker ForexChief as it is guaranteeing me simpler exchange offices, lower commission rate, tightest spread, and complete capital security. I have been appreciating finished master help from a group of expert whenever by means of email, phone or online courses.
I am getting free market analysis and free instruction from this broker which is permitting me simpler entrée to the market by guaranteeing powerful trading choices.

Do some research to find out if the broker is licensed in your state, if they've had run-ins with regulators or received serious complaints from investors.

Last edited:
The easiest way to identify them is by their incredible promises that they use to sway their victims away. They always promise to give a certain percentage of profit that seems so good to be truth. They are very good with words on how they can get you rich with their outstanding skills in forex trading.
This is another good method of funding out if a broker is legit, sometimes they make unrealistic promises that you would sense that it is fake or too good to be true.

I will tell you that some broker are scam to avoid scam broker you need to make research about it ask people who has been into the trade with such broker for review

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back