What's new

How to increase traffic on youtube

One of the cogent ways to increase traffic on YouTube is to promote giveaways. You should also post videos that are problem solving to frequently asked questions.

One of the best ways to build traffic on your youtube videos is through Google search. If you can rank your videos high on google, you can get good traffic from Google.

I think there are so many ways to increase traffic on YouTube. But first, you need good video contents that will worth the time and data of your viewers. Then you can now think of advertising to get traffic which in turn makes you money. You can advertise in forums, social media platforms and may do some paid adverts if need be. Just my opinion.

Pay attention to comments.
Recent activity is a win win situation.
Choose carefully your thumbnail.
Add channel tags.
Users like playlists.

Yes, you are somewhat right. We can share if manually to friends and relatives to follow us but consider using an AdSense to speed up the numbers of your followers. But mind you, you have to create a quality video or images to attract your potential followers.

Proven tips to promote your YouTube Channel
  1. Write engaging, must-see titles. ...
  2. Optimize your videos for visibility. ...
  3. Figure out what your audience wants. ...
  4. Engage with the YouTube community. ...
  5. Customize your thumbnails. ...
  6. Cross-promote your own videos on YouTube. ...
  7. Target Google search results. ...
  8. Run a contest or giveaway.

The video description is where you can better inform the search engines and users just what exactly your video is about. This will help increase the click-through-rate and thus the views, as users will know what to expect in your video.

Try to both stand-out and remain generic; you should capture interest while still trying to rank for short-tail keywords. Entice users above the fold with your descriptions and optimize them correctly for the YouTube search engine as you would with a normal SEO meta description.

I believe the first step of bringing traffic to one's site is posting quality content. If you don't post quality content, alot of people won't want to watch your videos. Also advertising on other social media platform will be a great means of increasing traffic.

You engage in YouTube search engine optimisation. you start by searching for easy to rank keywords people are using to search in your niche. The next thing is to create a quality videos based on those keywords and published them on your channel.

Some months back I do wonder how people get you tube viewers and subscribers ,but around last month I was opportuned to ask some boss in the game, they gave me some recipes which is working for me now they are as follows
  1. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
  2. Use Tags.
  3. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  4. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  5. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  6. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  7. Use Guest YouTubers.
This is better than promotion of your links to your friends or via your social media handles and all that. A lot of unknown people always use YouTube and that's a plethora of potential subscribers available to you. It's better you focus on how to get this people to like your channels instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back