Not open for further replies.

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was looking to increase facebook followers for my page, however I lost some interest in them due to poor security from employers. How many of you succeeded your business through FB pages?

I was looking to increase facebook followers for my page,

Sometimes you can for free (usually Facebook groups) - but you can't go wrong with boosting (cheap compared to other advertising).

ow many of you succeeded your business through FB pages?

FB groups has brought a lot of traffic to my drumming stuff - and without boosting!

But it was traffic to a site outside Facebook, not followers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you can for free (usually Facebook groups) - but you can't go wrong with boosting (cheap compared to other advertising).

FB groups has brought a lot of traffic to my drumming stuff - and without boosting!

But it was traffic to a site outside Facebook, not followers.
It's nice to hear and I am looking to create a group too so people can share their posts and mine too as some groups are not allowing to post messages in them.

It's nice to hear and I am looking to create a group too so people can share their posts and mine too as some groups are not allowing to post messages in them.

If you're using paid promotion, groups can only be grown via pages or some third party ad - as in displaying on your own website. However, the ad company (for the 3rd party thing) can still be Facebook.

I’m nearly to 4,000 likes on one page and about 10,000 likes on another. I’ve spent very little money on ads and never more than $50 an ad.

my strategy is that I am active. Posting several different types of content a day and then sharing it on other groups that I am active and well received on. Then when people like my content, I invite them to like the page through the like amounts page.

I’m nearly to 4,000 likes on one page and about 10,000 likes on another. I’ve spent very little money on ads and never more than $50 an ad.

my strategy is that I am active. Posting several different types of content a day and then sharing it on other groups that I am active and well received on. Then when people like my content, I invite them to like the page through the like amounts page.

As I mentioned on another thread, you probably found super-fans.

It's nice to hear, but we have to convert into $$$ from those visitors. I don't know how many of your likers were visiting your posts daily or weekly. 10k is excellent, but turning them into $$ is worth of our money.
@Jason
I am not a big fan of it, but still looking to develop it and as you pointed out that the traffic was to your site and not followers. It is good to have directly to our sites or pages of website.
Did you made any cash from those visitors?

If you want to huild followers for free use linkcollider, if you want to spend money uae facebook advertising feature. Linkcollider is free, however, facebook ads will get you quality followers.

I was looking to increase facebook followers for my page, however I lost some interest in them due to poor security from employers. How many of you succeeded your business through FB pages?
You need to create a facebook page in which only post about your business there and advertise more and more your business on Facebook and others social media platforms for and show product in front of people on Facebook.

You can send your page to Facebook groups, get promotions from different pages, share in WhatsApp groups and send people to personal inbox.If you plan to buy followers, I suggest you not to do so as these followers will not be interested in your product.Followers are the ones who are interested in seeing the advertisement. The dollars that are bought don't even show up after a few months

The best way to increase your Facebook followers or you will always be assistant in testing new things that will draw the attention of your followers with this he can be able to draw attention of new followers.

Building up Facebook page for marketing is not as easy as before, the algorithm of Facebook is design such that the engagement you have with people will always connect them first if you have any article or market to publish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back